Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2020, 06:50 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 10th July, 2020

Good morning all, I trust you and your four legged friends are all in good health. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Griff hope your mum is continuing to improve and Lynn that Dillon is also.

Chris, hope Gary is settled well into his new home.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Not raining yet has been but we managed a walk without rain today.
Big black cloud over us now so some to come.

Dillon is doing ok thank you Moyra he is eating one home cooked meal a day and a meal of his usual dog food. Some air dried raw and meat. His legs will not improve now but he enjoyed his short stroll round the park today and hd some rolls on the grass.
Hope Amber is doing ok and that you are feeling better.

griff your neighbours are bullies.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

So sad watching our dear friends slow up but they know what they can do and we just love them all the same.

I agree with Lynn your neighbours are bullies. Obviously used to saying we do it this way and do not like to be challenged. Hopefully all will be sorted soon.

Funny morning here doesn't know whether to rain or the sun should shine. Have taken the chance and hung out some washing. Managed to get the grass cut yesterday morning before the rain we had yesterday afternoon. Where is the nice weather they promised us?

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Morning Sue. Same sort of weather here, I do need to do some washing but I am thinking it might end up in the tumble dryer.
Dillon certainly knows his limits now, something we never thought we would see due to him as a puppy, youngster and adult a very energetic boy. Better that he shows us rather than us having to try to slow him down.

Raining.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2020, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Dillon certainly knows his limits now

He could carry on like this for some time, they will always want to do what they have been used to, dogs are so geared up to 'routine' so if he's been out at a certain time of day he'll continue to want to go out at that time.

Just let him do what he can and if he has a roll in the grass that's good
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-07-2020, 09:35 AM
Griff - As others have said above, those neighbours are bullies, and I think they are worried now they are facing a court action.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Like your Harvey Dillon gets upset if his routine is changed. We do Dillons bidding mostly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2020, 12:38 PM
Afternoon all
Yes... you are right, they are bullies, you can't allow someone to come along and destroy your property repeatedly and just stand by and do nothing.
I am quite used to the verbal abuse now, it's not pleasant but it's words... unfortunately this site can be viewed by anyone and except for a few whose email addresses I have I can't give you the full story...yet,. Once it's resolved I will be able to explain the whole thing. Solicitor has checked in with us today, police are aware of the latest verbal... it's just pathetic really, don't like being told no and having a tantrum..very childish