Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 05:33 PM
She is gorgeous, good luck.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 05:50 PM
She's quite similar to your Katie isn't she?!

Still blooming nothing!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 05:55 PM
She is a stunner hun.

I have my fingers xxxxx for you. You've had not much luck upto now......so if you get her it'll will be a bonus. Hope she is living with you soon.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks Steph. If it was meant to be it will, and I have my suspiscions that an old friend of mine who is no longer with us might have had something to do with this Wouldn't that be nice hey! I can't stand this waiting much longer, I'll be going off the boil soon!!!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
She's quite similar to your Katie isn't she?!

Still blooming nothing!!!
She is
It must be horrible waiting to hear.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Steph. If it was meant to be it will, and I have my suspiscions that an old friend of mine who is no longer with us might have had something to do with this Wouldn't that be nice hey! I can't stand this waiting much longer, I'll be going off the boil soon!!!
In that case......it will be
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:43 PM
She looks lovely and I am sure Georgie will love her. Fingers crossed you hear something soon

Sue
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:49 PM
Thanks Sue, but nothing yet I've just left yet another message on the woman's phone who WAS going to ring me back (spoken to her husband). No news is good news maybe, but then again,maybe Poppy has now gone This is the trouble with the rescue's, you've gotta be quick sometimes, or you miss the boat! I just know she's the one for us. Just showed Dave her piccy and he's sorting out where she's gonna sleep already!!!! Oh this is agony, sheer agony!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:04 PM
H, I'm really excited for you, but please, please be patient with the rescue people.

I know you're just thinking 'well here I am wanting to take a dog off their hands, can't they even phone me back'...but you can't imagine the amount of things they're having to do.

I'm sure phoning you back will be important to them, but, whereas anyone serious about rehoming will wait until tomorrow, there will be other things that can't - e.g. getting another needy dog out of a dreadful home, cleaning the kennels and feeding the dogs.

Fingers crossed though that you hear from them soon, she does sound lovely.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks Hali and I do understand that, but 3 different people since 12 mid-day today and nothing back yet????? I can never, ever get hold of my OWN dog warden rescue man who I got Georgie from, so I gave up there too. I won't give up here, I'll keep on persevering, but quite honestly, I would have thought, an adoption would be a priority just to make a space for yet another poor little dog? I gave up with Vigil 12 years ago when I went out and bought Cassie, so I hope I don't have to do the same again I don't want a puppy when there are so many dogs needing a good home like I've got ready here that's all!

I just noticed from the other website that this dog was found roaming in Waverley, Surrey, and guess what the name of my house is???? Waverley!!! That's spooky too isn't it!!!
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »