View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
singe
New Member!
Female 

10-08-2008, 10:04 PM
I was not critising the intentions of the posts, as obviuosly they were well intended, I was just commenting on how excited everyone was getting to the point of putting some people off( & I also understand people nOT wanting to get into a race) when so far no-one using this forum has even spoken to me other then via email, so I think everyone was jumping the gun somewhat ?
Aerynsun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Not wishing to extend this thread any further in the wrong direction, given that it is supposed to be all about rehoming Roni, I just want to say that I was in no way implying that anyone in particular had caused me to step away from offering Roni a home. Please do not take offence. My decision was based on past experience and not wanting to go through that again. I got the strong impression that someone else here really wanted Roni and everyone else felt she was the best person to have her. I don't really know anyone's circumstances.

I realise I'm an unknown on here; those who do know me say I'm an oversensitive soul and I get far too attached to animals (explains the zoo I appear to have accumulated of stray and rescue cats, guinea pigs, rabbits etc!). That's their opinion, not mine.

I also believe that what is right for you comes to you. If one or two of you think stepping back because of that was odd, well, I've been accused of being a bit odd once or twice before so nothing new

We will see what happens with regards to Roni. I can see that everyone who has contributed to this thread absolutely wants her to find the best home, and that's great.
Aerynsun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
Good luck everyone/anyone looking to adopt her. I have no preferences other than let it be forever and with all your heart. I think that all doggy homes are 10* just cos they have a dog in them, or want to have a dog in them.
Abso-frelling-lutely spot on Magpye. Ne'er a truer word spoken than those above.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Apparently Roni has now been rehomed.

Good luck in your new home Roni
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Apparently Roni has now been rehomed.

Good luck in your new home Roni
Yeah glad she found a new home!
singe
New Member!
Female 

19-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Just so everyone who was interested knows the facts, Roni is now in her new home, a gentleman who had a gsd puppy from me 12 years ago called me-quite by chance - saying he wanted another from me, I told him about Roni , he came to see her, fell in love & so far,she is settling in very well .I am thrilled that someone who I KNOW has offered her a home & believe me its a FAB home, he works from home, runs 7-10 miles every day & adores shepherds.

Sorry for anyone who is disappointed, but I , out of fairness, could only see people on a first come basis & as he was ABLE to come to see her quickly & was perfect , I feel delighted about it.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Yes, you must know from your records that he was a good owner and he was able to see you quickly. I presume you mentioned the running 'cos Roni will be tagging along and she'll love that
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 03:37 PM
thats good news Im pleased Roni has a new home, Its so much easyer when you know the person involved too
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Sounds like it was meant to be, far better that she goes to somebody you know and trust, and it sounds like she's going to have the great life that she so deserves. Just a shame my circumstances with my husband at the moment didn't allow me to drop everything and zoom on up, but there'll be another one for me one day, somewhere, probably right on my own doorstep perhaps! A lovely, lovely girl, I'm not surprised he fell in love with her at first sight. Thanks for letting us know!
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7