View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aerynsun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-08-2008, 12:43 PM
I emailed the contact about an hour ago. Hoping to hear something back. I've often been told two bitches together will not get on and are more likely to kill each other , which naturally puts me off, but I guess like any two dogs you can't know until they're actually living together.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Aerynsun View Post
I emailed the contact about an hour ago. Hoping to hear something back. I've often been told two bitches together will not get on and are more likely to kill each other , which naturally puts me off, but I guess like any two dogs you can't know until they're actually living together.
This differs with peoples opinion. Now I wouldn't have 3 bitches together that was why the last one was male...

But I know people who do.

I have always been told the same, and bitches are more likely to fight to the death, true, but I have always owned two bitches together from years and years back. Never experienced any problems.

Obviously introductions etc., are be needed, but luckily my bitches are great pals. Good luck
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Oh she is stunning.

Good luck Aerynsun keep us posted
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Now that's my kind of gsd, but you already knew that Moobli didn't you! I just showed Dave and he's also suitably in love so I pm'd Hilary! Do you know why she is up for adoption Kirsty?? I know I'm probably yet again out of the running coz of where I am, right down here on the South Coast and she's probably in Scotland but I fancy a nice little drive in the new Beemer!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
ooh, exciting!!!!!
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:50 PM
I have had 2 bitches never a problem but have been to hell and back with my 2 males, just to add my Mum has 2 bitches never a cross word.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Could this be a 'dogsey' adoption?... oooh I hope so
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 03:57 PM
A friend of mine has 5 newfoundland bitches living togeather and has done for many years, all get along fine.

good luck to all of you interested in her, she is very beautiful.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
We have always had two bitches and a dog at the family home and now we have to bitches as well. Never any problems.

I find they get on better with each other as a dog seems to try and hump them all the time.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 04:52 PM
ooer looking good for that lovely girl, {ps I have had more than two bitches at any one time but two just now and never had any problems with them, hth}x
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »