Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Cheers Jackie..............will check out, we're spending Tuesday now looking around.
No problem, good luck with your search
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 09:01 AM
Sorry you missed out on Jimmy hun But it sounds like he has a fab new home and now your son and maybe you if your hubby can be persuaded can adopt a rescue?? That red and white BC girl sounds lovely!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
Sorry you missed out on Jimmy hun But it sounds like he has a fab new home and now your son and maybe you if your hubby can be persuaded can adopt a rescue?? That red and white BC girl sounds lovely!!
I agree, Gary's is on his way over now, I will mention it to him and I have thier telephone number for him so he can ring them I think hubby coming round, but might wait until Bruce is 18 months, we want to move away from the 'rat race too' I want a place with some ground, as I want chickens too
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 11:47 AM
You sound like me!! I wanna move to a place with lots of land so I can have more dogs, chickens and ducks oh and 2 donkeys!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 12:03 PM
You sound like me!! I wanna move to a place with lots of land so I can have more dogs, chickens and ducks oh and 2 donkeys!!!
WOW I think you a I would get on great, pity you don't live nearer. My list (so far) is chickens, 1 donkey 1 horse, goats, geese and fat belly pigs. I want to grow my own veg (used to have an allotment) and sell it. I have it all planned, I want a place with a front door and a side door so the public can come to the side of the cottage to buy the goods.
Hubby looks like this at me he asked 'what do I do'.........sorry cann't print the answer I want to carry on painting and sell them, I also write childrens books, which I want to continue......makes me wonder how much time in a day
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
WOW I think you a I would get on great, pity you don't live nearer. My list (so far) is chickens, 1 donkey 1 horse, goats, geese and fat belly pigs. I want to grow my own veg (used to have an allotment) and sell it. I have it all planned, I want a place with a front door and a side door so the public can come to the side of the cottage to buy the goods.
Hubby looks like this at me he asked 'what do I do'.........sorry cann't print the answer I want to carry on painting and sell them, I also write childrens books, which I want to continue......makes me wonder how much time in a day
WOW!! This is quite scary!! I write as a hobby, my dream is to have a whole menagerie of animals too and I love painting , if I get the chance!! Oh and I would love to grow my own fruit and veg and be self sufficent!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 12:27 PM
THAT is so Spooky, it is rare that I come across someone who shares my loves. The reason I was asked to go on the Paul O'Grady show is because of a book I've written and also the Fostering. I have such a love for the freedom way of life, I grow veg in the garden...but it's never enough or what I really dream of. OH is realising that I have a real need to follow my dream now, my Grandparents owned a farm, which I helped with till I was 14yrs and they passed away. Living in a built up area is find, but I feel caged in...........my Foster son says he thinks I'm a gypsy (and he means it) what star sign are you I'm gemini
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 12:51 PM
Sagittarius....My father was brought up in Suffolk and now I have a hankering to return to my country roots!!!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Sagittarius....My father was brought up in Suffolk and now I have a hankering to return to my country roots!!!
WELL i SAY IT'S BECAUSE I'M AN AIR SIGN AND I NEED TO BE FREE, SO I THINK AS YOUR A FIRE SIGN, IT MUST BE A BURNING DESIRE, HERE'S HOPING WE BOTH GET OUR DREAM
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Yes I think that could be true!!
I just been on wiccaweys website hun and omg think I seen the girl mentioned earlier and she gorgeous!! I have just come off in tears!!
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >