Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by AliceandDogs View Post
Hahah, I know! Answer is put on a lead, for any of those who may wonder!
phew id have guessed right! My worst nightmare would be if they asked something really simple and me being so nervous giving a silly answer

ive noticed alot of the dogs not at the last few sessions. do they normally drop off towards the end? I dont mean to be evil but these were the dogs that wernt very controlled. Not that Minnie is in some respects but she knows when its time to "work" lol
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2007, 05:27 PM
I noticed that too, well not int he KC bronze class as we didn't do it but hardly anyone carried on from the puppy classes and it was the most hyped up ones! Perhaps people feel a bit embarrased going into a higher class? I don't know, it's a shame really as they could get so much help.

I guessed them all, I said loads of answers for the vet one, just like all symptoms like sick, diarrhoea etc... and as long as you get something right its fine. Did you get like a sheet of dog care stuff? The questions are based on those.
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by AliceandDogs View Post
I noticed that too, well not int he KC bronze class as we didn't do it but hardly anyone carried on from the puppy classes and it was the most hyped up ones! Perhaps people feel a bit embarrased going into a higher class? I don't know, it's a shame really as they could get so much help.

I guessed them all, I said loads of answers for the vet one, just like all symptoms like sick, diarrhoea etc... and as long as you get something right its fine. Did you get like a sheet of dog care stuff? The questions are based on those.
Yeh i got the sheet but need to get round to looking at it I never thought we would get this far, especially getting her to stay for a minute, so im glad ive persisted. Lots of dogs could benefit from the classes!
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2007, 11:17 AM
good luck you'll be fab!
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2007, 10:23 PM
fingers crossed!
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:19 AM
Good luck for today.
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Good luck!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Good Luck for the test
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh thanx all, really appreciate that! Everytime i think about it my stomach flutters lol

Havent had chance to practice as much as i would have liked over the last week, but today we did two down stays on a blanket on the wood floor in the hall and she did them both for a minute each time! So im quite optimistc for tonight. Will post pics later if she passes
AiredaleKate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Good luck! You'll be fine. Oscar and I did bronze recently and the assessor was ever so laid back. As someone else said, a couple of dogs had 3 or 4 goes at the 1 minute down. Just relax and enjoy it.

I got asked what I would do if Oscar was having an epileptic fit and about what to do around sheep.

K x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >