Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
He's just told me that if I took Storm on, I'd be the one in Coventry, not the dog
PMSL Shall we all move there then? MEN!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
PMSL Shall we all move there then? MEN!

Better still, move the men there
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Better still, move the men there
Makes the quote far more feasible if the men were sent to coventry! Good one Wolfie!
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 05:47 AM
I sooooooooo wish i could have him Luz he is so gorgeous and i'd dearly love a third dog but unfortunately i dont think we have the space or money right now........ Plus OH is very very against me having a third lol ''two is more than enough thank you'' - doesnt he know the meaning of the more the merrier?!

Really hope he finds a wonderful forever home soon (just wish it could be with me lol)
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 09:18 AM
Baz is the same........men have no sense of adventure, do they? Hope the beautiful Storm finds a forever home really soon. He's just too gorgeous....
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 10:21 AM
Thanks for thinking of him
I wish it was a dogsey member that would have him at least I would know he went to a good home.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 10:30 AM
I know someone who may be interested. She lives with a white female shepherd. She has always wanted a wolfy looking dog but would not pay for a pup (always rescued)
I think her concern would be that she lives in the middle of now-where and her dog is fantastic, doesn't run off and walks for miles everyday. Do you think this boy would chase sheep or escape like a husky might?

If not, could you pm me the details for me to send to her.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by jess View Post
I know someone who may be interested. She lives with a white female shepherd. She has always wanted a wolfy looking dog but would not pay for a pup (always rescued)
I think her concern would be that she lives in the middle of now-where and her dog is fantastic, doesn't run off and walks for miles everyday. Do you think this boy would chase sheep or escape like a husky might?

If not, could you pm me the details for me to send to her.
He stayed with me for a few days last winter and was great at recall, he actually stuck like glue to my other two. NI's arent like husky's in that way.
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 10:53 AM
We have met some who are wild! But I am pretty certain it's the handlers fault. I have met nice ones, and Purplejackdaws a few times, who seems very calm.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by jess View Post
We have met some who are wild! But I am pretty certain it's the handlers fault. I have met nice ones, and Purplejackdaws a few times, who seems very calm.
Thats sad, yes your right it is the owners fault not the dogs.
Kira is beautiful, lol about the calm, all the photo's I see of her she's flying through the air!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »