Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2015, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Myra, I was in my local store** this afternoon and noticed the newspapers (near the counter) were saying he had been 'having a go' at us Brits as well

He's alienated all the female voters, is there anyone left who might vote for him

** I like my local store 'cos it's almost an exact copy of the one in 'The Waltons' (It even has an black telephone on the counter which customers like me can use if they wish ) being so young you won't remember that series but it's being repeated on a channel over here now, and I like it
You want to know something AWFUL? Even after saying to ban Muslims, he's STILL got a steady lead on the other candidates. Oh America, please stop! The humanity! The old orange idiot. Its absurd how much support he gets when he shouldn't even be able to run. He said... "If you're a seventh day Adventist, I just don't see how I can trust you'. REALLY!? That doesn't make any sense! But then, not much he says makes sense.
sags
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by 1cutedog View Post
Why ban Trump from the UK, afterall we allow the Muslim hate preachers to spout their hate of the British and our Army so why not allow someone spouting hate from the other side.

That's not me agreeing with what he's saying but if one lot are allowed to spout hate then why isn't the other side allowed to do the same. Whatever's happened to free speech?
I agree ... if one can enjoy the liberty of free speech so can everyone. Banning him from the Uk is OTT.

And another way of looking at it.
Perhaps it's best he comes out with his views now and let people hear exactly what he thinks.
tvictoria
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2015, 09:14 PM
I signed up to this post hoping for some advice with my shelter dog I adopted six months ago. The last thing I expected to hear is a lot of political bashing. Now my only question is : Is it just as easy to sign off of this site as it was to sign on to it? I'll be sure to pray for all of you.
tvictoria
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2015, 09:20 PM
This is to the person who said Trump should not be allowed to run as president.

I'm not sure who to support at the moment, but I can say that each person there has every right to run, with the exception of Hillary. Her crimes disqualify her. Hasn't your mother told you that you can be anything, even president. Don't ruin the American Dream!
tvictoria
New Member!
Female 

16-12-2015, 09:21 PM
I'll be looking for a new forum now. Good luck to all of you.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by tvictoria View Post
I'll be looking for a new forum now. Good luck to all of you.
What is the point of telling everyone you're going to leave I just can't see the logic, just do it
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2015, 12:00 PM

I'm not sure who to support at the moment, but I can say that each person there has every right to run, with the exception of Hillary. Her crimes disqualify her. Hasn't your mother told you that you can be anything, even president. Don't ruin the American Dream!
That would be me. I'm so glad you decided not to stay. You stand and tell me off for saying a horrible racist like Trump doesn't deserve to run, but then say the top Democratic candidate doesn't deserve to run? Lol stifle yourself. Your opinions are no more valid than mine. Trump has unapologetically insulted entire races and cultures and made one idiotic comment after another.

Support him if you want, that is your right, but do not undermine my opinion when yours is simply to disqualify the other parties main candidate. She's running so her "crimes" obviously DON'T disqualify her, right? You've got to be kidding! Be gone. And take your one sided biased opinions with you.

Oh, and keep your prayer, for neither it or nor your religion will benefit me in the slightest. If you can't take a little political bashing to a man who many absolutely believe deserves to be bashed, a forum is not for you. Politics will be found all over and people will have strong opinions. Gotta have thicker skin and learn to deal with it.
Muddy
New Member!
Female 

17-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Trump is another word for fart isn't it? Which is very appropriate in this case 'cos he's a real windbag!
galty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-12-2015, 06:36 PM

Hi tvictoria if you are still on this site.

As in my country as well as yours anyone is allowed to stand but with a few exceptions being outspoken is not one of them.

You should stay and put over your points on Trump and Hillary.

I find the USA elections fascinating.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2015, 10:30 PM
With all due respect, if Trump were merely outspoken, there would not be world wide outcry over him possibly becoming President. There would not be over half a million signatures trying to BAN HIM from a country due to hate speech. Also, not ANYBODY can run. You must be over 35, a born United States citizen, and have spent at least 14 years as a United States resident. Those are the only REQUIREMENTS.

With that being said, I don't believe people who blatantly and unapologetically make racist and prejudiced statements against multiple different groups should be allowed to become President of the United States. That is just my opinion. Many people are fine with a guy who makes idiotic and racist statements becoming president, which is terrifying TBH, but I don't think its right at all. I normally (not always) stand behind Republicans over Democrats, but if it boils to Trump vs. Hillary there's no way I stand behind him.

Tvictoria believes that Hillary Clinton's "crimes" disqualify her. I don't see any criminal background on Hillary, though perhaps I missed it, and being a law abiding citizen IS NOT one of the constitutional requirements anyway so she simply does not LIKE Hillary, same as how I don't like Trump. She merely failed to put it out there as such, and instead got offended that Trump was being blasted.

This is an opinion, but I have a feeling she'd not have been so upset had Hillary been the one getting blasted. She also said she doesn't know who to support, meaning she's at least considered supporting this racist moron, which says a lot within itself. BTW many peoples political beliefs are private because of the controversial nature of politics, so for all we know, she could have been a Trump supporter, but due to this thread, of course would not say so. I suspect that might have been the case since she left a dog site over a political issue.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >