Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 05:53 AM

Snogging in public

If the title offends so be it! We are getting "summer birds" at markets now.. oddbods who emerge in high season.. this week, hippies, of every age! Yep in Ireland. One couple, he they said Peruvian who played " No english" when asked not to set up in someone elses place but who clearly spoke it well.... living in a camper van with woman and baby.. So mid afternoon, she, in hippie draperies , walks across the grass to him and starts.. snogging.. him.... went on for a loong time and no one knew where to look..some things I think need to be done in private.. not talking here re a simple greeting kiss..sigh!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Snogging in public

It doesn't bother me at all with so much hate and fighting going on in the world we need more love everywhere not less.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Lol Meg you have a point there

No it doesn't offend me either, the only sigh from me would be one of jealousy
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2015, 07:57 AM
I'm sure we've all done this at some time or another.

It doesn't bother me. The only time it bothered me was when two girls were snogging by the road . I was worried because the male drivers were slowing down and gawping and I thought there was going to be a crash!

What bothers me is men peeing in the bushes or up trees when I walk the dog at the park I find it embarrassing , there are football pitches there and they have a toilets and a changing room but they cant be bothered to go there.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-07-2015, 08:40 AM
I'm with you Rose, get a bloody room x
Walking down the high street behind a couple in their 50's holding hands, they suddenly stop dead and stick their tongues down each others throats ugh at least step aside. So called grown ups behaving like 14 year olds, I just think they should grow up. I really don't see it as a sign of passion or love just a sign of immaturity.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Snogging in public

It doesn't bother me at all with so much hate and fighting going on in the world we need more love everywhere not less.
That was not love; it was lust! Like the animals at the zoo. believe me. Love is grand. Love seeing old wans holding hands and kids being held and played with. But this! Not love. You did not see it. Yeeeeuuuurch1 Maybe I should be glad it was a he and a she...not tow of each but no.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
I'm sure we've all done this at some time or another.

It doesn't bother me. The only time it bothered me was when two girls were snogging by the road . I was worried because the male drivers were slowing down and gawping and I thought there was going to be a crash!

What bothers me is men peeing in the bushes or up trees when I walk the dog at the park I find it embarrassing , there are football pitches there and they have a toilets and a changing room but they cant be bothered to go there.
Well no I haven;t and never would. I have some respect for myself and others but TRIPLE EEEEEEEEEUURCH! re the two girls.... I once had a visit from a Garda who went to the bottom of my garden to pee...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I'm with you Rose, get a bloody room x
Walking down the high street behind a couple in their 50's holding hands, they suddenly stop dead and stick their tongues down each others throats ugh at least step aside. So called grown ups behaving like 14 year olds, I just think they should grow up. I really don't see it as a sign of passion or love just a sign of immaturity.
roflol.. and they had the camper van there! Reminded me of the tigers I once saw at a zoo.... one just walked over and jumped on the other. Lust. Not love.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Lol Meg you have a point there

No it doesn't offend me either, the only sigh from me would be one of jealousy
Euuuurccch! That bearded creature? You are worth far more than that, Nippy!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Each to their own,I say We have heads we can turn and eyes that can be diverted..look away!! Totally get certain situations where this could make a person feel uncomfortable though,like if you were sitting next to a courting couple on a packed train but outside in the open,there is any amount of things we can look at
Personally think we as human beings are mesmerised by such things.A lady breast feeding her baby in public for example,some people are offended by that and yet most will continue to stare.I don't get it myself,most natural thing in the world but there you go!
Never snogged in public,rarely snog in private even:005
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >