View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2012, 09:21 AM
The only ones I have heard of recently are those with a racist content.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2012, 08:03 AM
Here is one you hadn't heard of then. There are others.

http://www.periscopepost.com/2011/09...-the-internet/

rune
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Another update .,...
04-05-12 UPDATE
As stated above we have now taken legal steps and have been advised we have very strong claims in libel for the false, hurtful and malicious claims against Sylvia and Many Tears. Having gone through our evidence carefully, our lawyer thinks that the serious allegations and offensive language being used about us cannot be evidenced or justified. We have also been advised because the matter is now the subject of proceedings we must be careful what we say about individuals and what we publish, so at the moment this is all we can say about the matter.
mollymum
New Member!
Female 

27-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
All dogs deserve a loving home and none more so than the ones who have been used to an inch of their lives simply for the greed of some unscrupulous creatures.

There are some charities etc where I might not agree with a
ALL their policies but then who am I to stand judgement when at least they are doing something and are easing suffering.

To me, they need to carry on doing what they do and the rest of us need to speak up and change the Law that allows this to happen.
I am in total agreement with this and am very shocked and saddened by the vitriolic comments regarding the valuable work of Many Tears. I have spent a lifetime living and working with dogs and many other animals, captive or family pets. Misguided judgemental snobbery seems to exist in all fields of animal work - humans, as we all know can be horrible spiteful thoughtless creatures, while the abused neglected dog will still look to us for guidance. From researching all avenues of dog rescue and dogs for sale in the last few months I can honestly say that Many Tears website has educated me more than any other 'rescue' site on the sheer scale of puppy farming and is a valuable educational tool reading the profiles and progress of these ex breeding dogs in showing people the origins of the cute puppies in the pet shops and listed on sites such as pets 4 homes etc.
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17