View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 06:30 AM
Glad you had a good night, I dont think this poor lady is used to decent food so I would go for little bland and fairly often perhaps adding a bit of fish or chicken As for a name well I like Chance as this indeed is the best chance this little lady will ever have

Jeanette
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 07:27 AM
This little girl is so grateful for a nice comfy bed, I think.

She obviously feels comfy with you looking after her. A bit of chicken and rice may just settle her stomach a little bit. I found that after Mindys spay. She couldn't handle dog food.

You have done a marvellous job, and I will certainly be sending you a donation. I will have to wait until payday next week, but I will pm you.

Well done Layla x
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Hi Layla, I've sent a little via paypal for Winnie's Fund, would you let me know when you get it, sometimes PP isn't always reliable.

BTW, |I love her name just as it is
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Sorry Layla - in spite of two hours yesterday evening and another three hours this morning, PayPal are still asking me for more information.

They have details of both my Visa and Mastercards but still will not let me send you any money. Now they will not even let me delete the information I have already given them.

Would someone in Admin please help? Not with PayPal as I will sort them out, but I was able to send a subscription to Dogsey via PayPal but cannot send anything to Layla and have no idea why.

Icidentally, PayPal has already charged me a service charge on both cards for not making use of them.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-01-2012, 10:46 AM
I just can't believe how cruel some people can be towards animals! How can they live with themselves! That poor dog! Still at least she's got the chance of eventually being rehomed and from now she's been rescued being treated properly. Well done you.

I pm'd you before reading this thread, I'm very happy to contribute, I've never done Paypal so would prefer to send straight to you if that's okay.

Alison
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 12:27 PM
I'd feed her little and often hun. Also if I was you I'd think about worming here especially if she's had a litter and not been done. Getting my thinking cap on today as I suspect your right about the leg and it's going to cost you dearly.
walker10
New Member!
Male 

08-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Layla just sent something from CM1 @msn.
We rescued a GSD from bad dealer, she had never been walked, her pads bled when she was walked, it took months of vaseline and surgial spirit to toughten them up. I remember the only thing she could eat was fish from the fish shop with a little batter. It was the only thing she could keep down. Her digestion was very delicate for months, she a sack of bones when we got her and a total nervous nelly.
Reading the advert back he states "absolute bargain" he was obviously trying to attract someone out to make a profit from breeding her, not a loving home. You have saved from even more suffering. I really would suggest you contact the dog warden, Sheffield dog warden 0114 203 74 10/411 I know they might not be bothered but they might go inspect the premises
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Just sent you some wonga Layla (lazza22).
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I dont quite understand where the 'bargain' part comes into play. If Layla received a dog with a possible permanently deformed leg and no registration papers, and the dog is 16months old, where is the bargain in that?

I'm not wanting to sound harsh against the dog but it seems the man was asking silly money. Still, you would get some mean ******* out there willing to pay it just to breed from her and reap money back.
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
Still, you would get some mean ******* out there willing to pay it just to breed from her and reap money back.
I presume that's what he ment by bargain. He obviously didn't spend any money on her so number of pups x £££ = easy money if you don't care about the animal.

Be interested to know what he had to say about the leg if Layla managed to contact him.
Page 6 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >