View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:08 PM
Big hugs, i cant begin to imagine how hard it is, you have to do what you feel is right for you and that will take as long as it needs, well done for having the courage to do the right thing for you.

More big hugs!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Oh Lynn I am so sorry, I can't imagine how upsetting it must be . Take comfort in knowing your big lad is home, near you in memories xxxxxx
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Hope he turns out to be ok Lynn,safe journey and good luck xxxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Oh Lord, Lynn, I don't think anyone expected you to get a dog so quickly after losing Ollie.

Honey, give yourself time to grieve and recover a little. Perhaps in a month or so or longer if that's what you need you can consider another dog, but lassie, it's only been a couple of weeks. Give your mind and body time to recover, both of you.

I'm sure that when you are ready you will give a dog the loving caring home it deserves and you will be all the better for it. Just take your time before making that decision.

*hugs from me and from Dougal too*
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Oh Lord, Lynn, I don't think anyone expected you to get a dog so quickly after losing Ollie.

Honey, give yourself time to grieve and recover a little. Perhaps in a month or so or longer if that's what you need you can consider another dog, but lassie, it's only been a couple of weeks. Give your mind and body time to recover, both of you.

I'm sure that when you are ready you will give a dog the loving caring home it deserves and you will be all the better for it. Just take your time before making that decision.

*hugs from me and from Dougal too*
Awww what a lovely post I am blubbing again now.

Your'e right I was too quick.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Aww dont worry hun. There will be a time when you need a fur baby back in your life. It may be days, weeks, months or even years but that day will come and only you will know when the time is right. There is a dog out there with your name on. He may not have even been born yet but fate will dictate when he will come into your life. Big hugs. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:03 PM
(((hugs))) xx
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:06 PM
It's so very very hard

I am glad you now have Ollie's ashes home.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Oh Lyn, I'm sure you'll know when the times right. When I lost Morgan I went out and ordered a puppy straight away because I knew I would have trouble finding another Welsh in the end we picked a pup up 4 weeks later and if I'm being honest with myself it was far too soon
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Oh Lynn. I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. I just want to wrap my arms around you for the biggest HUG ever.

xx
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >