View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Jude 1:3 Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt I had to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints.

and

2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

and

Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

These guys even checked Paul out, And it says they were noble for those actions.

We are taught in scripture to defend the faith ensuring what is being taught is bible based. I do not need to dictate what every church does the bible teaches that. Once people start making their own rules they are in danger of creating their own religion.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4