View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 05:19 PM
aw thats good news, Atleast she can stay incontact with him then and the owners if their friends A happy ending.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 05:20 PM
I hope so. thanks DD
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Awww what a lovely boy! Hope he is happy in his new home x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2010, 06:14 PM
That is good news, it will make it so much easier for her if he goes to someone she knows and trusts
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 12:28 AM
oh he is gorgeous! im glad he has found a new home
bianx
New Member!
Female 

21-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Just read the post and wondered how JD was getting on in his new home? We have a Weim of the same age who we re-homed, he was originally homed from a breeder in Blackburn and really is very similar in his features to JD.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by bianx View Post
Just read the post and wondered how JD was getting on in his new home? We have a Weim of the same age who we re-homed, he was originally homed from a breeder in Blackburn and really is very similar in his features to JD.
Hello xxx

Yes, I was thinking the same when I saw the pics xxxxx
tabsmagic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-08-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi there
Pm me if the dog still needs a very good home as I know one. Village based, no children retired but very couple.
Tabs
gsd lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-08-2010, 09:39 PM
what a lovely dog hope he finds a loveing home soon best of luck to the owner
swannybaby
New Member!
Female 

18-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Hi people, i was the owner of JD, .. i dont know if anyone will check this again but im in need of a little advice!!! JD went to a fantastic home in Kent, the family already had a husky (honey) who was the same age as JD, and when he moved in with them, JD and Honey could not be seperated, they once escaped and where seen running off to the park together, after a very hefty dog wardens bill, they got them back! They where so close, i was constantly getting piccies and updates of them so i was very settled and relieved of that.. But their young 2yr old son had a reaction to honeys hair making him unable to breath, so they had to get rid of her, they where heart broken, then as they kept JD, JD was at a loss and became withdrawn, and of a night would just howl!.. (Absolutely gutted to hear this because JD was such a happy little lad and never down, crushes me to hear he is grieving) The neighbors complained to police and they where given a warning before JD would be taken from them, so unfortunately had to find him a new home, without telling me, they gave him to a lady who rehomes dogs, and they where told that JD would have a great home, they would make sure of that but there would be no contact! This all happened in November and only found out today because she couldnt bare to tell me...

Now i am absolutely heart broken and feel i have lost him all over again, i havent stopped crying about it all today, because he had gone through all that trauma and its all because of me!! What can i do to try find out where he is, can i find out from him being KC registered??? I must know where he is and be assured hes not at a farm, or being used as a working dog as he is a family pet.. I feel iv been let down by the family because they assured me they would always inform me of any change, now iv lost him completely!!
Page 5 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »