Our sister sites
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:07 PM

Feel very sad doing this thread......

....this will explain why.

Zelda (not a name I chose)

was 1 of 9 pups in my Tilly’s Litter, a feisty pup with loads of personality; she was the 2nd one to leave at 9 weeks old.
The person that bought her lived locally but in a posh area lol. I saw her a lot in the park and she always knew me always ready for a fuss from me.
Her owner loved her she was ‘her World’ she was her first GSD and they went everywhere together.
I was always proud of the fact that she went to such a loving caring home.
That was 4 years ago this month.

Well was I in for a shock yesterday when she rang me and asked if I knew anyone that would take Zelda on. She told me she had re-married and now lives in Nottingham her husband already has a dog and there is no room for Zelda.
It was like a huge slap in the face, “I said to her “what happened to Zelda being ‘Your World’ does she no longer fit in”.
It’s a good job she spoke on the phone to me because if it was face to face I would have hit her
I had to calm myself down and be nice because I don’t want this lovely girl re-homed to just anyone, so I agreed to take on the task of finding her a new forever home as soon as possible
At the moment Zelda is still living close to me with her daughter who is due to move into a new flat on 28th of February and she isn’t allowed to take a dog there.
I would have her in a heartbeat but we don’t have the room and her Mum Tilly hates her

So it is with a heavy heart that i am doing this
Bailey’s Sister. Zelda...
is a Sable GSD female looking for a forever home she is
4 years and 2 months old,
She loves people/children/and dogs, she's a very sociable girl not sure about cat's tho I will find out.
her recall is good, done all the basic training maybe more i will find out,
she's been spayed and up to date with vaccs, not chipped tho but owner said she will get her chipped if new owner wants her to. Travels well
no health issues at all.

taken 1 year ago (My Bailey is in the background)

Zelda age 3

Zelda as she looks today
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:11 PM
this must be so hard for you.

She looks and sounds a lovely girl and I really hope she will find someone who truly appreciates her very soon.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
this must be so hard for you.

She looks and sounds a lovely girl and I really hope she will find someone who truly appreciates her very soon.
thanks Hali
posting was hard enough re-homing is going to be a nightmare
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:18 PM
She is Beautiful, I wish her luck xxx
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Oh my goodness, how could this woman just turn her back on Zelda. She is beautiful. I hope she finds a loving, forever home soon. Whoever takes her home will be very lucky indeed. She sounds just perfect, bless her. Good luck with finding Zelda a forever home.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Hugs xx

It's lovely to hear of a Breeder who is willing to help with rehoming,although I know it must be so difficult for you.

At least the owner did contact you and not just rehome or hand over to rescue without your knowledge.

She looks a lovely girl,I hope she finds her forever home soon x
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:27 PM
oh i would love to have her Just dont have the space she looks fab, Hope you find the perfect forever home for her xxx
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Hugs xx

It's lovely to hear of a Breeder who is willing to help with rehoming,although I know it must be so difficult for you.

At least the owner did contact you and not just rehome or hand over to rescue without your knowledge.

She looks a lovely girl,I hope she finds her forever home soon x
thanks Sal that's what i was worried about i would hate to be walking down the road and see her with someone else not knowing if they were looking after her properly or seeing her on a rescue page, it would break my heart.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh I so feel for you but also comend you on being level headed and thinking of what is best. She is a true beauty absolutely gorgeous, I have always wanted a GSD but sadly now is not the right time and its too far away to do visits with Ben ( I know thats possibly the least helpful reply you will get, sorry) I really wish you well in finding her a new home and pray that Dogsey magic can work its wonders.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2010, 10:03 PM
thanks thats the reason i posted her here first i know her forever ever home is here some where
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »