View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Julia, I just don't know how you do it...I could never be as brave as you are, I don't know that I would be able to hide my disgust at these low lives that call themselves humans. I have every respect for you and the unselfsish work you and your colleagues do.

These puppy farmers add insult to injury by declaring their love for their dogs.

I can understand both sides of this debate, but personally, if faced with a decision to leave the bitches with the puppy farmers or remove them for vet treatment and, hopefully, some decent quality of life, then I would take the bitches every time. They are going to be replaced regardless so surely a chance of a life is better than the possibility of a bullet to the head or being tied in a sack and left to drown.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Julia, I just don't know how you do it...I could never be as brave as you are, I don't know that I would be able to hide my disgust at these low lives that call themselves humans. I have every respect for you and the unselfsish work you and your colleagues do.

These puppy farmers add insult to injury by declaring their love for their dogs.

I can understand both sides of this debate, but personally, if faced with a decision to leave the bitches with the puppy farmers or remove them for vet treatment and, hopefully, some decent quality of life, then I would take the bitches every time. They are going to be replaced regardless so surely a chance of a life is better than the possibility of a bullet to the head or being tied in a sack and left to drown.
I completely agree with this and is just what I wanted to say.

Thank God at least a few of these poor souls get a second chance at a happy life.
I'm not in the position to have another dog right now but if I was I wouldn't have any qualms about having a ex-breeder or stud. I really don't see that rescuing these dogs is perpetuating (sp) the PF problem, as has been said they would be shot or worse anyway so why not rescue them?
The only way is to stop people buying from these places and educating that these PF's can be very deceptive by having the pups in the house and not allowing access to the mum to view.
This is easier said than done I know. We live in such a "me, me, me" society where pretty much anything is available to buy and some people just don't care about where their puppy comes from and they think they have some divine right to have a pup. Makes me mad. This is what keeps these scum in business.
It's sickening.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 10:01 AM
OMG KC, I am just so bl@@dy angry. You are a better person than me. I would have flipped at the state of those poor babies. I am so pleased that you are able to just stick to the 'job' and get those girls out of there. I could never do that and that would not help get these girls to better lives. Think I'd be taken away in a police car for putting the PF in a crate (where no doubt those poor girls have spent half their lives).

Who on earth buys from puppy farms????? That I want to know. These people need educating in such a BIG WAY.

And, who is responsible for giving these PF's licenses? Are they not carrying out inspections (obviously not)

I have to say that anyone who is in any way negative about these babies being rescued, need to check themselves - BIG TIME! We all know about "bigger pictures" and all that guff but what person would criticise the rescue of these lovely girls - for goodness sake!

I've seen the new thread for discussion and I'm not even going there whilst I'm so angry. Like I said, after hearing about the conditions and basic cruelty these girls have suffered, I think I'll explode if I hear that ex-breeders shouldn't be rescued because of the "bigger picture."

I am so pleased that the two girls are clean, warm and happy. Like Borderdawn said, they probably think they are in heaven. Bless them
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 11:07 AM
What needs to be understood is my hands are tied, I cant be seen to be overly campaiging in case the breeder sees as she will just stop us having the dogs. So thats one thing you guys can do to help campaign to get the evil witch shut down.
I let them sleep in lounge in lovely cosy box come down this morning T-shirts are of and on sofa snuggled up hasnt taking them long to get hang of it LOL
spot
Dogsey Veteran

12-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Thank god these mites are safe now and thank you for caring enough to help them.

Am so glad Isabel is going to have you to love her for the rest of her days. Im sure the others will soon find wonderful homes.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Well done to you for rescuing these poor dogs from hell .
Hopefully now they can have the life all dogs should have all their lives
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
What needs to be understood is my hands are tied, I cant be seen to be overly campaiging in case the breeder sees as she will just stop us having the dogs. So thats one thing you guys can do to help campaign to get the evil witch shut down.
I let them sleep in lounge in lovely cosy box come down this morning T-shirts are of and on sofa snuggled up hasnt taking them long to get hang of it LOL
Ok, so do we have any dogsey people in Wales that can go over pretending to be looking for a puppy (so kcjacks cover isnt blown ) and then we start putting in lots of complaints about the conditions and try and get her license revoked?? (and her locked in a cage)

also kc, do you have any other fotos of ex breeders that wouldnt be traced back to you that we could all put up on other forums and blogs to try and educate the public about the conditions they are supporting when they buy a puppy from a puppy farm?
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Ok, so do we have any dogsey people in Wales that can go over pretending to be looking for a puppy (so kcjacks cover isnt blown ) and then we start putting in lots of complaints about the conditions and try and get her license revoked?? (and her locked in a cage)

also kc, do you have any other fotos of ex breeders that wouldnt be traced back to you that we could all put up on other forums and blogs to try and educate the public about the conditions they are supporting when they buy a puppy from a puppy farm?

Fantastic idea Unfortunately, I'm a bit far from Wales but if any were to come up that need 'investigating' in my County, I'd certainly be willing to offer help Just hope I got out of the place though without being handcuffed! 'Subtle' NOT being my middle name
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Isabell is of to my parents in a minute away from my bouncey dogs and kids, they are a retired couple with a few older cavs, I think she will be better re-cuperting with them.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Those pictures have literally had me in tears.

KCJack you are a pain in the **** sometimes but when it comes to this you are a better person than me. I simply could NOT do this, although I wish like hell I could.

To me this is similar to the flack I received from some people when I went to Vietnam and volunteered for the Red Cross. The argument being that it's because it's a communist country that they are in this position in the first place and going over to help the babies and disabled children is showing the government that they don't have to care because someone else will. Well, yes BUT I had to do it. I had to go over there and do my little bit to make those children lives happier. Why? Because if I didn't and no one else did, then their lives would remain but they would not be anywhere near as happy and fulfilled.

The arseholes that have caused these poor girls to be like this should be shot. ****ing ********!!!
Page 7 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »