28-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Ohhhh congrats!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by x_rose_x View Post
Nicola, right click on the pic and click open in new window

or just go onto suzannes photobucket and click on the video there.
http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h112/missysmum/

both worked for me, Well done aswell

I saw the 2 of you standing talking, but my dad wanted to go get a coffee so i got dragged away from the agility, lol
Thank, Megan! I got both videos by following you instructions!

I must admit, those videos were the 2 last agility runs for us that day, all 3 of us were knackered - especially Molly and I! We were both slacking on that last run! Molly wasn't her fastest and neither was I!

You should have came over and said hello!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Both clips worked fine for me

Thank you for sharing them you two

So, when will you be looking for a van with custom crating and with space for at least another two dogs as well, plus a trailer tent or caravan and a roll of orange netting for your camping garden at all the shows you`ll be wanting to go to now you`ve had a taste of competing :smt005

I would love to do all of the above, Patch! One day!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I saw both also, very well done nicola,,,you must be well chuffed,
Does this mean you wont be doing the agility at companion shows now,,, think I remember reading somewhere once you won at kc level and I think skc would be champ level {again well done}
I dont know how many official shows are run in scotland for agility but it may be few and far between at champ level, and open may be scattered around, I know its a bit like that for showing, would be a great pity to stop doing them as the dogs clearly enjoy it,,, shona x
Shona,

Thanks.....I'm very pleased.

The only competition-type agility I did before our first official competition on Saturday was competitions within my previous club. I also did displays with the club at a few Companion Dog Shows, this agility was not for competition. I've never yet done or seen any agility competitions at Companion dog shows.

When I decided I wanted to start competing in agility, I always said that I would withdraw from club competitions.

The agility on Saturday was a KC Open show (that's what it stated on the website). We are not at champ level (yet!)!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 04:57 PM
ah I thought it would be champ, are there lots of agility comps on the go or are they a tad thin on the ground? I dont do many companion shows to be honest, I did the callendar one as they had the good cit, and I wanted to see megan and her mum in the ring, so my knowlage on comp shows is a bit limited, I have seen the odd fly ball thing set up at shows but not often I have to admit,
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey Nicola , on the front of the catalogue I bought on Saturday , it says 174th Benched General Championship Show. It also says on the SKC website it's a Champ show. Not sure if that status applies to the agility as well , but if it does , you've done exceptionally well , getting a 2nd and 4th at your FIRST KC Agility . Re the van , once I get Missy going , maybe we could get a van and have Dogsey Scottish Agility Team plastered across the sides .
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
ah I thought it would be champ, are there lots of agility comps on the go or are they a tad thin on the ground? I dont do many companion shows to be honest, I did the callendar one as they had the good cit, and I wanted to see megan and her mum in the ring, so my knowlage on comp shows is a bit limited, I have seen the odd fly ball thing set up at shows but not often I have to admit,
Have a look at this site, Shona:

http://www.agilityeye.co.uk/diary/2007-show-diary.htm

I think with regards to the breed showing, it was at Champ level, but the agility was an Open show.

I'm not sure at all on this one, but I think for the Champ agility shows, you have to qualify first to go to them....Maybe Patch could help us on this one? I'd be interested to know myself.

I see Broxburn have an Open show in October, and Gleniffer have one in November. I think I may try for them.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
Hey Nicola , on the front of the catalogue I bought on Saturday , it says 174th Benched General Championship Show. It also says on the SKC website it's a Champ show. Not sure if that status applies to the agility as well , but if it does , you've done exceptionally well , getting a 2nd and 4th at your FIRST KC Agility . Re the van , once I get Missy going , maybe we could get a van and have Dogsey Scottish Agility Team plastered across the sides .

I think Molly did very well at whatever level the show was at!

How about we get an ABC agility team together?! That would be fab! And I like the sound of "Dogsey Scottish Agility Team"!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Just be warned, the lady we parked next to at our show had 20, yes twenty dogs most were tiny, but still 20, now she really is addicted great videos, loved them
Jeeso.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 06:51 PM
i would love to have a go at a fun show, my lot would prob demolish the course except kaos, who is of course angels breath and can do no wrong,,,,they may walk with half the jumps eg the tyre,,,,tis what I use as rotty toys, lol
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >