View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Thanx guys! I need to find a different centre now as the silver here doesnt start till 10 at night.

I also need some help with how Minnie is reacting with other dogs in the confines of the training room. She barks alot (whilst wagging her tail) and can be a bit nasty if a dog if over playful so need to work on that although when on a walk shes a completely different dog Need to tackle that before it gets worse.
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-07-2007, 05:17 PM
aaaawwww well done both of you
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by ebrcknrdg View Post
Thanx guys! I need to find a different centre now as the silver here doesnt start till 10 at night.

I also need some help with how Minnie is reacting with other dogs in the confines of the training room. She barks alot (whilst wagging her tail) and can be a bit nasty if a dog if over playful so need to work on that although when on a walk shes a completely different dog Need to tackle that before it gets worse.
hi there
i have a dog like that the trainers are helping me on that one when we are at class they will walk her and if she does it she is told no if she keeps doing it they hold her near her cheek and say no again this has been working and we also do this when we are out and walking with her as well.

hope you get it sorted hun good luck
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4