Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 05:17 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 1st July, 2020

Good morning all. Have a lovely day. Another month gone! Where? Take care of yourselves and those lovely four legged friends. God bless.

Kelly, hope your Mum is much better now and things are quiet next door.

Chris, hope Gary is now settled in ok.

Lynn, Hope Dillon is much better now.

Stay safe and well. God bless all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2020, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Not sure what the weather will do today, hope my line fitting doesn't get postponed due to weather or putting the washing I do have postponed to . I do still have limited space on a conventional line.

Cannot believe it is the 1st July already.
Dillon is doing ok thank you Moyra but very short walks now and sometimes a bit confused. This morning on the park a sniff and a wee bit of a wander a roll and run. We did have 2 scrapes between our gate and the park gate and a small stumble. Off the park up the road a bit, stop think crossover do a wee, cross back and home.
Eating better a mix of boiled chicken, sardines, and a mixture of his food.

How did Gary feel Chris waking up in his new home ?
griff hope mum is ok and th neighbours aren't giving to much grief. Hoping tenants will be better in there and you will see less of the landlords, can't imagine they will be good landlords.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 08:12 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope the rotary line gets finished today although I think the weather is meant to pick up from Friday if you can hang on that long to do the washing

Hope Gary had a good night in his new flat Chris and that all is sorted to his satisfaction today.

Kelly hope mum is now feeling better in herself and that your neighbours keep out of the way once tenants have moved in. I certainly would not like them as landlords.

Brighter here today so two loads of washing out and one busy finishing in the machine.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 08:54 AM
Good morning all.

I won't know how Gary is until I go up at lunchtime. Unfortunately, the broadband isn't on until today so we don't have the instant messaging we has so are having to rely on the mobile phone texts.

All I've had this morning is 'see soon, talk soon' so I know he's OK. He talks much more freely on messenger, but is stilted on text on his phone.

Dillon has really slowed down, Lynn. Sorry to hear it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2020, 09:52 AM
Yes he has Chris someone mentioned today about him looking old first time we have heard that.
Normally people are shocked that he is 8.5 and think he is much younger.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Chris did you get the sofa in?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Hello all.

Been to work and home now, been out with Gert and now raining heavily still waiting the part for the washing machine apparently out of stock it only been a week today since I placed the order so not counting the weekend but when you have no washing machine surprising how you notice.

Hope everything is levelling out for everyone now and you all have good days.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Aw you sound fed up Kazz. Had feedback from last viewer. Not interested. Hey ho one day I will look back and breathe a sigh of relief. Have a good afternoon peeps.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2020, 10:29 PM
Gary is well and truly settled and loves it. We have internet on so both he and us are happy that we can now chat again freely. Unfortunately, the camera we usually have trained on him bit the dust in the move, but we have a guy coming on Friday evening to fit and set up a new one.

His old sofa did go in and fits so it's fine until the virus is over and done with (if it ever is). It's been another stressful day of emptying the remaining boxes and sorting out the techie stuff (which I hate and causes Dave to swear and blame anything and everyone except himself of course). A day off tomorrow, I hope.