Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2019, 07:12 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 9th October, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust you are all in fine fettle your dogs also.

Very murky looking morning so I expect it will rain soon so better get Amber out for her walk. Have a good day all, wrap up warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well.

Good luck today Kelly with your little white pills and Harvey I hope you are progressing well. God bless everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2019, 07:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Very cold here today.

Feeling very unsettled and jittery today as the tradesman who said he will be coming today to do the posts that should of been done last week and has now turned into an unpleasant conversation via phones is due. Supposedly gates tomorrow.
Gorden is home till the 16th so if he is a no show he has lost the job and we will tell him we will be coming round to get the gates etc., and Gorden will do the job.
I have a horrible feeling he will not show today either and we are going to have a battle on our hands.
Gorden will have to phone him as there will be no reason coming out of my mouth only obscenities.
On the upside no more crying from Dillon on rising.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2019, 07:43 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Do hope he turns ups to do your posts Lynn and good that Gorden is home so you can keep out of the way. Pleased Dillon appears to be better and long may it continue.

Raining hard when I got up and still doing so. Walk postponed until later as have to be here for a phone call sometime this morning.

Hope all are well

Have a good ay and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Morning all, I have taken my tablets Moyra...nausea is just starting
Lynn, hope the guy shows up....and just gets the job done and leaves. Have you screenshot all of your texts emails and call logs?? Get a copy of everything just incase you have to go to small claims....I have a feeling he has done this before
Sue.. hope you get your phone call and then when you get your walk it's dry
Poor Steve is struggling with these anti depressants, he can't stop yawning, he is exhausted and goes dizzy but he is still taking them bless him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2019, 10:37 AM
Thanks Sue and griff.
All messages are on my phone and we have his signature on the receipt we asked him to sign.
Stating money was handed over for him to purchase the goods itemised on our behalf.

He replied to Gorden's message saying he would be with us shortly as he was finishing off another job.
He seems to be taking to long for my version of shortly mind you I am not known for my patience.
We passe by the road he has given on the receipt and his van wasn't there there was a car possibly his girlfriends.
If posts aren't in by end of day we are calling the job off and telling him we will be going to collect gates etc., and I will when we have them back write a very bad review.

Glad you have taken the tablets griff.
Hope the phone call arrives soon Sue.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Lynn, do hope in the end he turns up and does your posts and gates. It seems like a lot of youngsters he is not reliable. Hope it all sorts out ok.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2019, 12:11 PM
Thanks Moyra guess it will all come out in the wash eventually.
I just wish people would be honest not push for the work and money to purchase goods then let you down because they cannot run their appointments properly or he thought he could get away with conning £361 out of us.
We will go to small claims if we cannot get the gates and accessories we gave him the money for or the cash back.
Certainly won't do his business any good as I think it will count as a ccj.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Good Lynn, I was hoping you would say that, it's the only way some people learn...pain in the neck for you but hopefully save others suffering the same!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Well Gorden has just had a phone call and he is now loading the gates onto the roof rack to leave here ready for tomorrow and doing posts when he gets here.
Bet it's because Gorden has taken it over. Gorden said it's very sad if people are sexist about this kind of thing but unfortunately it is still alive and kicking a man gets involved and somehow it's the thing to give them a kick up the bum.
As annoying as it is I do not like losing as long as they are now done I don't really care, I am staying well out of the way when he arrives he will be spinning excuse after excuse and I'm in no mood to deal with it and cannot trust what I might say.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2019, 01:54 PM
Oh Lynn, Steve has to take over loads of jobs that have been promised and balls up to put it politely as I can. He has said in future he is not going to take on any rubbish jobs that some jobsworth have left in a state. I hope this works out ok for you. God bless.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >