View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2019, 02:38 PM
Yes Chris epilepsy and cancer need the THC. I expect you have heard of how it all started with the little girl in Canada/America Charlotte and the cannabis they produce called Charlotte's web. The little girl had epilepsy.
There was also a young boy in Harlow a friend knows his mum and they battled to get it for him as he had cancer but is now much much better.

The ones without THC are usually for aches and pains and I must say along with turmeric etc, I think it helps.

Good luck to Steve griff.
Kazz Lauren's mum has bought a house in Brampton not far from us and where they now live and she has said they can rent it, it has 3 bedrooms and minus the damp.
So far though the woman who has sold is proving hard to get hold of she lives abroad, so not sure as to if and when it will all go through.

Thank you brenda, the elbow whatever is getting better now he has rested again and not done anything silly. the anti inflammatory has kicked in to. To be honest his elbows are bad now so any silly manoeuvres do him no favours at all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2