Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 22nd September, 2019

Good morning everyone, not very bright out there, Steve is going Fishing and I am going to take Amber out before it starts to rain.

Have a good day all. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 07:49 AM
Morning all.
Moyra, have the council not offered you any suitable accommodation yet?? I would drop them an email if not and remind them you are still interested...I didn't hear from them for years and it turns out someone hadn't updated the system with my new address, wasn't until the Dr insisted I need to move the error was discovered and I was offered a new property in 3 weeks
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 08:12 AM
Hello all

Hope all is good with all of you; rained in the nightand off again now.

Nighbours had a party last night lovely to hear laughter and music in the road. They are newish neighbour's been here about 6 years now their first party. There son is home from the army I think they said never lived anywhere where people say "how lovely a party" and not phone the police or complain. But why they were not rowdy just talking in back and front gardens and music. Glad the weather was good for them too.

Roast beef for dinner today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 08:26 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff, Kazz and al who follow

Nice when parties are not noisy just happy talk, laughter and music. If it doesn't happen every weekend and disturb you why complain everyone is allow to enjoy themselves,. Someone had a party here yesterday, the road was like a car park but there was no noise and no disturbance to the rest of us.

What a lovely day yesterday. Eldest son and I went for a walk along the seafront and the beach was busy also a lot of people sitting along the front enjoying ice creams. By the time we got back to the car we were worn out and feet were hot and tired, we had walked nearly 3 miles.

Raining hard when I got up so delayed Teazle's walk. Instead I have made creme caramel for tomorrow, as sister and cousin coming for the day, done the veg and made a biscuit base for a lemon meringue pie for today. Now coffee before starting the rest ie cake etc.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay sfe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, Kazz, Sue and all who follow.
Overcast and warm here so have taken a chance and put the washing out.

A peaceful day for you today Moyra ? Hope you miss the rain.
Nice to see you griff.
Parties are lovely Kazz as long as they are not every weekend. We never minded them as long as they weren't a regular occurrence and people behave sensibly. Not many round here that I have heard yet am expecting a loud bonfire night though as a lot of children live here.
Sue yesterday sounded a lovely day. Think I may pop over for dinner sounds delicious.

Bit of an emotional morning this morning decided to pop some of Max and Ollie's ashes in a small plastic bag and scatter some of them pover the park.
Dillon had other ideas and went th road way but we ended up at Estover road park so scattered some there and then we come home via out park so the rest have been scattered in the park next door.
Nearly 18 years for Max and 9 for Ollie but still the tears flowed.
Feeling better now, just a nice planter and some nice plants or a small tree maybe and the rest of them will go in the garden.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Good afternoon all.

A lovely sunny morning here. It has only just started to get a bit overcast and we have rain forecast for this afternoon.

Just our same old, same old so another morning we've enjoyed
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Yes managed to walk Amber before the real rain came this morning and again tonight. I haven't done much today apart from walking Amber but just enjoyed having a cup of tea with the neighbour and adding her order to my Tesco order online. She is disabled and decrepit like me but doesn't have a computer so I order her bits and pieces once or twice a week. Only problem is she gives me cash and it comes off my card, so sooner or later I have to pay in cash at the bank. The system works after a fashion. Hopefully, Steve has enjoyed his fishing today and will come home in a happier mood. His problem is that now he has got used to smoking the green when he hasn't got any that is when he gets nasty with me. I hope he picks some up on his way home so that he is better tonight. He had nightmares without it last night. What a to do.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 08:48 PM
Moyra what on earth is "the green"
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Glad I'm not the only one baffled
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2019, 07:22 AM
Sorry folks Cannabis in its raw state is called green just to be less obvious.