View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2013, 06:35 PM
There is a word to describe what you are doing here and it is ... SPAMMING.

You are spamming this forum with your adverts for this product.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by thebeachworks
WHAT IS PET PROTECTOR?

The Pet Protector is a metal disc charged with atom of scalar waves that repel all external parasites, especially fleas and ticks. It is designed for external use only.
HOW IT WORKS

The Pet Protector disc works without incorporating any battery, the POWER supply is the "earthly magnetic field" and the animal motion in it.

These scalar waves create a protective field,

What absolute twaddle! I'm not a scientist but I have no doubt that that is just a load of cods wallop made up to sound technical!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Scientifically tested and proven.

Testing performed by:
Mr. Marc Bachmann - GoldStar Executive Assistant.
(says he is a chemist but his profile shows no education detail)
Mrs. Mildred Kowalsky – Manager of Business Operations. joined the Pet Protector mission in 2002.
Mr. Bora Katalina – He is an associate of the GoldStar company for many years and a volunteer on the project of Pet Protector effectiveness and safety research.
27 Students of Veterinary and Physics who volunteered

The only ones who don't WORK for or have a vested interest in GOLDSTAR who own Pet Protector are the Students!

As you said catrin - twaddle and codswallop!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Sure sounds like gimmicky crap. What REAL proof is there that this product works? I don't think this user is spamming, though, as they created only one post about it and this is the section for adverts... is it not?

ADDED: I did some research on this product and there is nothing legitimate claiming it works. Everything points to a MLM/Pyramid scam. All the positive things I read about it are obviously really skewered and fake.

As it's a US product and not a UK product, I doubt that this person had any real chance of selling the product anyway.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2013, 03:40 PM
And the poster hasn't really been back to defend their amazing product either!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
And the poster hasn't really been back to defend their amazing product either!
Yes but he paid his fiver so that he could post on the Advert section all about this totally wunnerful product, so we must respect the fact that he paid to be able to advertise...

...whether it does any good or not!

But - does one payment of a fiver entitle him to spam, because really that is what these adverts are?

IIRC he originally joined and posted as a regular poster introducing himself and then paid his fiver so he could post in the Adverts section.

Maybe the things work?

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2013, 05:44 PM
It's a Multi Level Marketing business (MLM) not far from being an illegal Ponzi or Pyramid Scheme. But they just scrape in.

Those who have invested have to make EVERY effort possible to be in with a chance of making any money or not losing money.

MLM companies have been a frequent subject of criticism as well as the target of lawsuits. Criticism has focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price fixing of products, high initial entry costs (for marketing kit and first products), emphasis on recruitment of others over actual sales, encouraging if not requiring members to purchase and use the company's products, exploitation of personal relationships as both sales and recruiting targets, complex and sometimes exaggerated compensation schemes, the company making major money off its training events and materials, and cult-like techniques which some groups use to enhance their members' enthusiasm and devotion. In contrast to MLM is single-level marketing, where the salesperson is rewarded for selling the product directly to the consumer.
If you google the name of the product you will see just how intensively and aggressively it is marketed from every possible angle. Even what first look like 'criticisms' of it have been covered and are in fact just more glowing recommendation.

How would you like to have an opportunity to recommend "Pet Protector" - the best anti- parasite product in the world to millions of pet owners and be payed for that?

How would you like to do that from the comfort of your home, via your computer, using the latest online affiliate marketing tools, that enable you to earn money as fast as sending an e-mail message?

And that's only the beginning... Our highly profitable Compensation Plan allows you to earn even more, from all the further recommendations to unlimited levels. Pet market is huge - imagine the possibilities...
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Yes but he paid his fiver so that he could post on the Advert section all about this totally wunnerful product, so we must respect the fact that he paid to be able to advertise...

...whether it does any good or not!

But - does one payment of a fiver entitle him to spam, because really that is what these adverts are?

IIRC he originally joined and posted as a regular poster introducing himself and then paid his fiver so he could post in the Adverts section.

Maybe the things work?

What does IIRC?!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2013, 05:55 PM
If I Remember Correctly.

[but that assumes I still have some memory cells left...]
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
If I Remember Correctly.

[but that assumes I still have some memory cells left...]
Ooooooooooooo that's a new one for me! I have very few left...I'm soooo tired that I think they are all jumping ship.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >