Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2010, 12:43 PM

My new website for doggy holidays

My website is now up and running, so if you'd like nice break away from the hustle and bustle where you can take your best friend/s and walk for hours in the surrounding forests, stop for lunch at their superb country club, or get a take-away to take back to the comfort of our lovely holiday park home, then take a look here! It's just heaven on earth, well, we think it is! Dogsey members will have "mates rates" so ignore those prices!

http://www.ukcaravans4hire.com/to-le...html#bigphotos

The garden is being fully fenced this week-end, and I will update with new pictures when it's all finished inside too! I hope you like it, but would appreciate any feedback good or bad!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Helena it looks fantastic, I hired one in Stratford two years ago it was very nice but not as nice as yours

When all the fencing is done and you've worked your magic on that garden I think it would make a lovely relaxing holiday break, and not many places will accept dogs, not more than one anyway.

If only I knew when I could get down there I would book it now
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Our unique holiday home is clean and comfortable sited in a very different style of park, Beauport Holiday Village, which is surrounded by 250 acres of woodland where you are free to roam taking in the peace and tranquility.

Your furry friends are welcome in the holiday home and woodlands, and where better to enjoy a long, leisurely walk during the long, hot summer months, than in the coolness of a forest and you won't get lost because there's a large map at the start of the walk, which is only a matter of minutes from your doorstep.

The holiday home itself is both clean and comfortable, beds will be made up with clean, fresh linen on your arrival,and we'll also supply a breakfast pack, so you won't have to worry about last minute shopping on your journey.

We are on a large fully fenced plot, in a very private area, overlooking the forest, the forest walk itself is only a 2 min walk away, and yards from the monument with it's breathtaking views.

Both doors open out to our own private garden to the side with a small patio area where you can enjoy the full afternoon and evening sun, but there are also some large trees in it too, offering some welcome shade, so it really is the perfect break if you like peace and tranquility!

You won't have to worry about parking either, because we have our own designated parking spot right in front of our unit.

Sainsbury's is almost near enough to walk to, although the Country Club offers excellent cuisine, and they are renowned for their Sunday Lunch so don't miss out on that!

The historic coastal town of Hastings is only a short drive away, so if you're interested in History, then you'll already know this area has it in abundance. Duncan Bannatyne's Health club and spa is the nearest neighbour, and only a mile up the road is another park (Coghurst Hall) which you are free to use with all the facilities it has on offer.

Other local attractions include Drusillas Park, Smugglers Adventure where you can step back in time through mysterious tunnels, Bodiam Castle, Herstmonceux Castle, to name but a few, there is a wealth of exploration in this area to be enjoyed.

There isn't many opportunities to holiday here, as most of the units are owner-occupied throughout the season, and the park itself does not take on any bookings. Here is your chance to sample a bit of the peace and quiet that Beauport Holiday Village offers in abundance.

If you are a pet owner and want more information on dogs please visit a favourite Pet Forum of mine: www.dogsey.com

Helena it looks lovely, I will sadly be unable to access it due to the distance
I changed some of the paragraphs around, so it goes from and overview, animals welcome, the description of the home itself, close vicinity to, surrounding attractions, opportunity's limited, and Dogsey.
Do with it as you will
Not sure if the map would help me at the beginning of the walk as once I am in the woodlands, and get lost, how will I get back to the beginning to look at the map, not very reassuring for the people who have a distinct knack of getting lost very easily even if it is straight forward, ie me
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Helena it looks fantastic, I hired one in Stratford two years ago it was very nice but not as nice as yours

When all the fencing is done and you've worked your magic on that garden I think it would make a lovely relaxing holiday break, and not many places will accept dogs, not more than one anyway.

If only I knew when I could get down there I would book it now
Thanks H, and poor Dave is at it as we speak, he went there early this morning with a pal to do all the fencing, but we decided it might be better if I stayed home with the dogs until it's more safe (but maybe he didn't want me looking over his shoulder in my supervisory mode hey?! That's probably the reason! )

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
Our unique holiday home is clean and comfortable sited in a very different style of park, Beauport Holiday Village, which is surrounded by 250 acres of woodland where you are free to roam taking in the peace and tranquility.

Your furry friends are welcome in the holiday home and woodlands, and where better to enjoy a long, leisurely walk during the long, hot summer months, than in the coolness of a forest and you won't get lost because there's a large map at the start of the walk, which is only a matter of minutes from your doorstep.

The holiday home itself is both clean and comfortable, beds will be made up with clean, fresh linen on your arrival,and we'll also supply a breakfast pack, so you won't have to worry about last minute shopping on your journey.

We are on a large fully fenced plot, in a very private area, overlooking the forest, the forest walk itself is only a 2 min walk away, and yards from the monument with it's breathtaking views.

Both doors open out to our own private garden to the side with a small patio area where you can enjoy the full afternoon and evening sun, but there are also some large trees in it too, offering some welcome shade, so it really is the perfect break if you like peace and tranquility!

You won't have to worry about parking either, because we have our own designated parking spot right in front of our unit.

Sainsbury's is almost near enough to walk to, although the Country Club offers excellent cuisine, and they are renowned for their Sunday Lunch so don't miss out on that!

The historic coastal town of Hastings is only a short drive away, so if you're interested in History, then you'll already know this area has it in abundance. Duncan Bannatyne's Health club and spa is the nearest neighbour, and only a mile up the road is another park (Coghurst Hall) which you are free to use with all the facilities it has on offer.

Other local attractions include Drusillas Park, Smugglers Adventure where you can step back in time through mysterious tunnels, Bodiam Castle, Herstmonceux Castle, to name but a few, there is a wealth of exploration in this area to be enjoyed.

There isn't many opportunities to holiday here, as most of the units are owner-occupied throughout the season, and the park itself does not take on any bookings. Here is your chance to sample a bit of the peace and quiet that Beauport Holiday Village offers in abundance.

If you are a pet owner and want more information on dogs please visit a favourite Pet Forum of mine: www.dogsey.com

Helena it looks lovely, I will sadly be unable to access it due to the distance
I changed some of the paragraphs around, so it goes from and overview, animals welcome, the description of the home itself, close vicinity to, surrounding attractions, opportunity's limited, and Dogsey.
Do with it as you will
Not sure if the map would help me at the beginning of the walk as once I am in the woodlands, and get lost, how will I get back to the beginning to look at the map, not very reassuring for the people who have a distinct knack of getting lost very easily even if it is straight forward, ie me
Oh I'm sure it's much better the way you've done it for me Emma, coz I was in such a manic hurry to get it up and running, I didn't think about sorting out all the paragraphs like that, so I will do that later today. I'm busy painting the new summerhouse, well, trying to coz it keeps showering, but I'm under a big tarpaulin out there, and I keep getting pestered with that football from you know who, which doesn't help!

Pity about the long flight haul for you though!!!

I'll be changing the piccies too once it gets more things done to it, but those were all I had when we first had it sited on our lovely big plot.

I can't believe how many e-mails and phone calls I'm getting already and I could have let it out this very week-end even, but of course I couldn't with Dave there doing the fencing, although I did think about it!!!

Thanks for the time in doing that for me Emma, much appreciated, I'll be on the case later on when I've finished painting (I'm on a tea-break atm!)xxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Looks good Helena, good luck for your future venture...

Fabulous place to go for a nice little break.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Looks fab I'd love to be booking for me hub & Tilly as soon as I can hatch a plan that means the kids are not home alone (they are old enough but I don't trust them!) & hub can get some time off.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Looks good Helena, good luck for your future venture...

Fabulous place to go for a nice little break.
Thanks Jackie, and you never know, if it goes well this first year, we might be able to keep it all to ourselves for the future! That's my plan anyway! I've even had an enquiry from some Germans, but £500 for a week in August was too high, but there were 5 of them methinks they want something for nothing, but they won't get it from me!

Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Looks fab I'd love to be booking for me hub & Tilly as soon as I can hatch a plan that means the kids are not home alone (they are old enough but I don't trust them!) & hub can get some time off.
Thanks Tilly, and isn't this down in your neck of the woods? You must know this area quite well? It's fantastic countryside isn't it, very posh is St. Leonard's on Sea and yet I'd never been down that way before, and still haven't checked it out properly as yet, but I will, once that fencing is finished and I can take the dogs. Hope we could meet up one day then, and don't forget to mention who you are if and when you book, coz I'll be doing a special Dogsey deal!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Helen it's looking fantastic and I reckon you have found yourself a little goldmine there!! How wonderful will it be to see all the Dogsey folk enjoying their breaks in Helens Heavenly Hideaway!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh I'm sure it's much better the way you've done it for me Emma, coz I was in such a manic hurry to get it up and running, I didn't think about sorting out all the paragraphs like that, so I will do that later today. I'm busy painting the new summerhouse, well, trying to coz it keeps showering, but I'm under a big tarpaulin out there, and I keep getting pestered with that football from you know who, which doesn't help!

Pity about the long flight haul for you though!!!

I'll be changing the piccies too once it gets more things done to it, but those were all I had when we first had it sited on our lovely big plot.

I can't believe how many e-mails and phone calls I'm getting already and I could have let it out this very week-end even, but of course I couldn't with Dave there doing the fencing, although I did think about it!!!

Thanks for the time in doing that for me Emma, much appreciated, I'll be on the case later on when I've finished painting (I'm on a tea-break atm!)xxx
I finally got what a summer house was last night, I watched move to the country a UK TV show and it had a summer house in the back yard and I finally got it
Wow it sounds like you are going to be lucky if you get to spend some time in it. I am glad it is popular though, it does truly look and sound lovely, the perfect get away
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Helen it's looking fantastic and I reckon you have found yourself a little goldmine there!! How wonderful will it be to see all the Dogsey folk enjoying their breaks in Helens Heavenly Hideaway!
Lol, I do hope so Claire, and I wouldn't care if I filled it up for the entire summer either, but I only really need 6 weeks in peak season to cover that annual ground rent! Oh I can just imagine Zena, Lily, Dyls and George enjoying that lovely forest, so I'm gonna take you with me in your summer hols that's for sure, if not, I'll just take all the dogs then!!!!! It's really homely inside, it's like a little flat and I just love it! xxxx

Originally Posted by Emma View Post
I finally got what a summer house was last night, I watched move to the country a UK TV show and it had a summer house in the back yard and I finally got it
Wow it sounds like you are going to be lucky if you get to spend some time in it. I am glad it is popular though, it does truly look and sound lovely, the perfect get away
Lol at you Emma, it's THE thing to have in the garden now don'tchaknow! I'll be spoiled for choise won't I..... summerhouse or caravan????!!!! xxxxx
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »