Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-07-2010, 10:04 AM

Old dog & new pup toilet training problem

keisha's finding her feet so far she's started chewing the mat found a felt pen (dont no where from)oh and got stuck under the setee and thats before breakfast anyway could any one advise me as my old dog katie has started weeing in the kitchen at night she had a check up before we got the pup and was fine could it be because the keisha's here she's really good with her and i dont make a fuss when i clean up any help would be great
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by katie1 View Post
keisha's finding her feet so far she's started chewing the mat found a felt pen (dont no where from)oh and got stuck under the setee and thats before breakfast anyway could any one advise me as my old dog katie has started weeing in the kitchen at night she had a check up before we got the pup and was fine could it be because the keisha's here she's really good with her and i dont make a fuss when i clean up any help would be great
How old is your older dog? have you noticed her peeing more frequently generally? she may have a urinary infection.

Or, it could be that she is smelling where your puppy has wee'd and is following suit. What products are you using to clean it up?
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-07-2010, 07:05 PM
katie is 13 has had a check up a few weeks ago i use a citrus bio cleaner will keep a check on her thanks
katie1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
How old is your older dog? have you noticed her peeing more frequently generally? she may have a urinary infection.

Or, it could be that she is smelling where your puppy has wee'd and is following suit. What products are you using to clean it up?
no more accidents from katie i think u were right no accidents for 3 nights from keisha either wow im so lucky she only 11 1/2 weeks most days she's ok to except for the poo on my friends carpet wednesday i did say sorry