Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 05:55 PM

Does your oh help with the cooking

Hi all,
Just wondering been as i am nosey,if your oh helps with the cooking,mine loves cooking and cooks at least 5 times a week,he's doing chilli tonight.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad
Hi all,
Just wondering been as i am nosey,if your oh helps with the cooking,mine loves cooking and cooks at least 5 times a week,he's doing chilli tonight.
Any invite?
My partner does cook occassionally although he is pretty good i would rather he didn't because he makes so much mess, I wash up as I go along and no matter how many times I try to explain this he gets confused or worse burns dinner. We do cook together a lot though
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:06 PM
I do all the cooking but he does the all the washing up!
Its great I get to make all the mess and he cleans it up:smt042 ! He does all the washing too:smt023 !
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:08 PM
The thing I was married did all the cooking but I divorced it so I do cooking myself now.

Well.... this evenings feast will likely be crisps and sarnies again :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:15 PM
lol, love this thread. I married a second cook and baker,(sea going ticket!) I'm not as daft as I look
so I only have to cook when he is away on his boat.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Ive not got a other half so i do all the cooking myself apart from the help of my 7yr old son and then it does get a bit messy but its so much fun teaching him
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Donna&Zuki
Any invite?
My partner does cook occassionally although he is pretty good i would rather he didn't because he makes so much mess, I wash up as I go along and no matter how many times I try to explain this he gets confused or worse burns dinner. We do cook together a lot though
I can sympathise with the not washing up as he goes along. My o/h is a Chef and yes its great to get your meals cooked for you but not so nice when I see the state of the kitchen after he has finshed. I keep telling him he does not have kitchen porters here to cean up after him, and if I go into wash up while he is cooking he chases me out till he is finished cooking. sometimes I wish he wouldn't cook, but then I remember all the delicious meals he has made and have to let him back in the kitchen again.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
Ive not got a other half so i do all the cooking myself apart from the help of my 7yr old son and then it does get a bit messy but its so much fun teaching him
Ilove doing all the messy stuff with the kids,they enjoy helping in the kitchen too.
Hubby is messy though but the kids clean up and wash up part of there chores to earn there pocket money
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:46 PM
OH loves to cook and is actually a better cook than me. Also a typical bloke in the kitchen...it's like Beirut afterwards but worth it. As he works from home, my tea is ready Monday to Friday and just ready to heat up
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 06:54 PM
my OH cooks but boy what a mess afterwards hes also chef trained and he thinks im his helper so now id rather do it myself, ill wash up as i go along, but he (bless him) will use every thing in the kitchen
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »