Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2007, 12:39 PM

2 faced cat ...awwww

Hi Guys,

Saw this link on another forum i go too, never in my life have i ever seen this, i did think at first ermm its been photo shopped....anway heres the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Hugs Loz
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Personally I think he should have been PTS, if he only had two faces and no other problems then so be it but it seems he has other issues as well such as being unable to walk properly.
Becky
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2007, 01:04 PM
I totaly agree with you,poor little thing
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Awwwww bless poor little thing i think he should have been PTS its so sad.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Im sorry but i too personally think it should have been allowed to go to the bridge , Surely it must be finding it dificult to eat and maintain a normal life , poor we soul xxdk
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 01:30 PM
I admire the thought behind what that lady is doing but I too think it should've been PTS.

Because it can't walk well, there are also 'litter' problems, which means it needs to wear nappies. Now cats are fastidious as we all know. When I worked in a vets as a teen, one of my jobs was to brush the cats who were not well enough to do so themselves, as a cat that can't clean will recover slower than one that can as they hate to feel dirty and are more likely to 'give up'.
Now that cat is not able to do the natural scratching and burying etc and has to use the nappy even though it is not incontinent, and I don't think thats fair to the cat.

It also mentions he hasn't had any anaesthesia yet because of two brains etc, so I presume he will remain an entire Tom cat, again being restricted to normal Tom cat behaviour because of his condition.

We had lots of feral litters we nurtured and I once had a kitten born with two 'bodies', one after the other like sausages not side by side, and luckily that was stillborn.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 02:38 PM
not right at all - should be destroyed

ssomeone posted a comment about their cat dragging itself round because it cant walk properly - not right...
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Sick person that WANTS to keep the poor thing alive, still, she got her bit of "fame" didnt she!
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Thats so sad
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Poor cat, sounds like its not got much of a life and is probably best to be put to sleep.(i hate terms like PTS, and destroyed)

I would ask would the problems such as struggling to walk and litter problems been noticible from early on?, I ask cos if not and it seemed fine and could not tell these I can see why they may have kept him alive as two faces imo is not really a problem if the cat is fine in all other areas.

But if they can tell these problems from such an early stage I think they have been very irisponsible. And whatever the answer its seems clear now its not ok and should let go, though it will be tough if they have grown attached.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >