Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 01:56 PM

The hamsters... and the cat

these are the surprise pets that my mum didnt expect and i t urned up with them one day

this is boots and ice (or rolo i dunno they all look the same! aprt from ice the white one) they r russian hamsters btw

This is them trashin the carpet::

This is harry -(syrian hamster) cost me 6 quid - to buy from the pet shop - he was in a state when i bought him and within a couple of months i thought i was going to loose him - but he is such a lovely lad i spend about 40-50 quid getting him right - several injections etc - but now he's fine - the vet recons he's quite old -

he must be about 3 now - they onlt live till about 1 and ahalf to 2

he used to be ginger and white and now hes mostly grey - bless him!!!

this is when i first got him:

This is lucy the cat who i rescued from my old yard - she had been abandoned and was wheezing quite a lot - we did think she was in labour or been poisoned ( i know nothing about cats and to be honest dont really like them)

but anyhow - after a few days of her getting worse i bundled her in the car and drive her to the vets and explained about her - cost me 50 quid and had to give well - him - (turned out to be a castrated male ) to the rescue centre along with eye and ear drops

lucy/larry lol

and a couple of pics of tuscan and sam

hope u enjoyed the pics!!! and yes i have a lot of pets!!!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 02:20 PM
They're all lovely, especially the hamsters
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap View Post
They're all lovely, especially the hamsters
thank you

i almost got rid of boots and rolo the other week - some people (on my college course) wanted some hamsters and i felt greedy with 4 lol (they are all separate now cos they fight)

i almost give them away - but when it came to it - i couldnt - once a pet enters our house it never leaves (unless its astray dog or cat and we can find the owners)
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 03:16 PM
That's ok, I have 3 hamsters so I'm not far behind you I could never give mine away either