Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Originally Posted by Noushka05 View Post
Why were they milling around in the covert if they were just being exercised? The hunt 'claim' "the fox appeared in the farm yard with 5 stray hounds".. if they cant control their hounds then they shouldnt running loose in the 1st place!, & i counted seven hounds not 5 liars. Also why didnt they call the hounds off?! its illegal to allow them to tear foxes to shreds now!

oh so because you fully support fox hunting the monitors filming it Are 'cold' & 'sick' , but people who filmed the dolphin slaughter or the beating of Anne 'Aren't'?...have i got that right? surely not!

I FULLY support Fox Hunting and I absolutely dont give a stuff how you feel about that, genuinely.
Do you think that hunts are supposed to lay trails when they exercise hounds?

Yes I do think they are cold to want to film such things, its warped to me. In the 20 odd years Ive followed hunts, I have NEVER seen a kill, NEVER. Its amazing how those that claim to love the little furry Foxes are always filming it, and editing stuff, and playing it over and over, yes, to me that is sick!

Dolphins? What do they have to do with this? Please start another thread if you wish to continue with it, Id be happy to impart my feelings if you would like.

Anne? Who is Anne?

I dont know what the two " . ." are under one another, so cannot comment.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I would just like to say how me personally have never witnessed anything like the last posted video in any hunts i've seen, fox would of been shot once it had been dug out as the aim of pest control would be achieved.
Fox hunting is nothing to do with pest control! if it were than why have hunts been caught breeding foxes? They have even imported & exported foxes to satisfy their blood lust!

This talk of 'control' is nothing more than Pro hunt propaganda!
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I would just like to say how me personally have never witnessed anything like the last posted video in any hunts i've seen, fox would of been shot once it had been dug out as the aim of pest control would be achieved.
You wouldnt have Luke, its in Ireland not here. The laws are different. (Doesnt stop people using it as false media though )
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Fox hunting is nothing to do with pest control! if it were than why have hunts been caught breeding foxes? They have even imported & exported foxes to satisfy their blood lust!

This talk of 'control' is nothing more than Pro hunt propaganda!
You and others have a great talent of talking down, well typing, to people who have experience within hunts so quite understand the way things are. I don't take kindly to this thanks. Any hunt I have known of, it has been pest control. They are offered permission to hunt on land by relevant land owners who have been experiencing problems or feel over populated, that's how it's always been. Can't comment on what you're bleating on about, as I have never heard of nor encountered this. Never heard of it from any family members either.
Oh and make the, all dressed up argument. Most of those all dressed up don't really give two nods about hunting, and are there more from a horse point of view!
alice0675
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:37 PM
We need more convictions like this!

"Today the judge agreed with the prosecution that the trail laying had in fact been a charade"

footage from May 2012 and the UK not Ireland !
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I FULLY support Fox Hunting and I absolutely dont give a stuff how you feel about that, genuinely.
Do you think that hunts are supposed to lay trails when they exercise hounds?

Yes I do think they are cold to want to film such things, its warped to me. In the 20 odd years Ive followed hunts, I have NEVER seen a kill, NEVER. Its amazing how those that claim to love the little furry Foxes are always filming it, and editing stuff, and playing it over and over, yes, to me that is sick!

Dolphins? What do they have to do with this? Please start another thread if you wish to continue with it, Id be happy to impart my feelings if you would like.

Anne? Who is Anne?

I dont know what the two " . ." are under one another, so cannot comment.
##

okay i'll simplify

do you think the people who go in undercover to film disgusting puppy farms are sick & cold?? becuse without these individuals we wouldnt know the appaling conditions these poor dogs endure.

what about those who film dogs and cats being skinned alive in China?? because without that shocking footage we wouldnt know half of the horrendous cruelty involved!

so are these people who film animal cruelty also 'cold' & sick?? im absolutely certain NON of them Want to film any of these horrors, they film it to shock the world into stopping it! & to catch illegalities on film.

this is Anne, without this footage they wouldnt have had any evidence to prosecute...Do you not think its her keeper whos the cold & sick one?

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Interesting that many of the charges were dropped or dismissed too. All it proves it that the law is an ass! Always has been and every hunt SUPPORTER will agree with that.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Interesting that many of the charges were dropped or dismissed too. All it proves it that the law is an ass! Always has been and every hunt SUPPORTER will agree with that.
Have to agree there ,
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2012, 01:51 PM
##

okay i'll simplify

do you think the people who go in undercover to film disgusting puppy farms are sick & cold?? becuse without these individuals we wouldnt know the appaling conditions these poor dogs endure.
Are you suggesting people would never know what goes on if it wasnt for these "hero's?" Do me a favour!

what about those who film dogs and cats being skinned alive in China?? because without that shocking footage we wouldnt know half of the horrendous cruelty involved!
Please start another thread.

so are these people who film animal cruelty also 'cold' & sick?? im absolutely certain NON of them Want to film any of these horrors, they film it to shock the world into stopping it! & to catch illegalities on film.
Yes I do.

this is Anne, without this footage they wouldnt have had any evidence to prosecute...Do you not think its her keeper whos the cold & sick one?
No, I think the person who obviously KNEW this was going on was in the wrong to allow it to continue while he/she filmed it! If it were me the first moment I suspected anything Id have gone to the correct authorities.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by Noushka05
Why were they milling around in the covert if they were just being exercised?The hunt 'claim' "the fox appeared in the farm yard with 5 stray hounds".. if they cant control their hounds then they shouldnt running loose in the 1st place!, & i counted seven hounds not 5 liars. Also why didnt they call the hounds off?! its illegal to allow them to tear foxes to shreds now!
I would say that`s exactly what the footage showed .

Its obvious to see, the hut had not even got on the way, the fox wondered into the path, 5 or 7 hounds .

Take a close look at the footage, the horses have not even got a sweat on, they are clean the hounds are clean no one is mud splashed and if you look hard enough you can see a horsebox in the background with the ramp down,

All this indicates the meet has not yet got on the way, which is why the antis happened to be at hand,

Lets face it, with the law as it is, the hunt would have to be pretty stupid to throw a fox into a pack with someone filming it
Page 5 of 21 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »