View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks AM I'll give it shot... In the appartment.. There's no way I'm going down on all 4 outside on the field..
lollippy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by amts
Exercises is actually a bad choice of words. I shouldnt have used that
What i ment was, make your time with Luna fun and playful. Teach her that when you want her attention it means fun

You can use that in everything you do with her; feeding, walking, retrieving, playing the games you allready know.
Forget about ob and Luna acting excatly like taught in them classes and start playing, have fun and get down on her level...even if it means you on all four with a sock in your mouth (IŽm actually not joking - watch and see how sheŽll respon to you being silly and more important; allowing her to be the same )

I think the most important thing is this:
when you want her attention it means fun

Excellent advice Amts

If you want to see how easy it really is to get a dogs attention, find a clump of grass or a post, get down on all fours and start sniffing it excitedly
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by lollippy
Excellent advice Amts

If you want to see how easy it really is to get a dogs attention, find a clump of grass or a post, get down on all fours and start sniffing it excitedly
lollippy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Thanks AM I'll give it shot... In the appartment.. There's no way I'm going down on all 4 outside on the field..

Just go for it j, no one takes any notice of nutcases with dogs these days, or is just me they ignore
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by lollippy
Just go for it j, no one takes any notice of nutcases with dogs these days, or is just me they ignore
Uhm, sorry, but I think it may just be you, they ignore

But I will definately try the sock thing
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 04:04 PM
Think people really do ignore nutcases with dogs, they alwalys seen to ignore me and oscar......unless its the other way around and i just choose to ignore them
If you do any of these things J will you rem to do a video to show me you have seen my video and that one wasnt as bad as what im normally like! so give it ago, i know it works with oscar
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Think people really do ignore nutcases with dogs, they alwalys seen to ignore me and oscar......unless its the other way around and i just choose to ignore them
If you do any of these things J will you rem to do a video to show me you have seen my video and that one wasnt as bad as what im normally like! so give it ago, i know it works with oscar
Uhm sorry Nat I think that's going to be pretty difficult.. That would mean me acting like a total goofball on the lawn with everybody looking, while Kamille is taking the video clip.. Uh uh..

Your video was good Nat And you werent down on the ground playing nutcase
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 06:06 PM
lol J was only joking about the video im sure you will have plenty of fun with her, i bet she is willing to do anything for you after all the goodies you bought her today!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2005, 06:12 PM
She'd better

Well they are mostly for her teeth and not on a daily basis... These 2 shops is not easy to get to for me (luckily, or I would buy myself poorer than I already am )

I hoped you were kidding
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3