gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2009, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I just found this and thought you might like it:-

Woman takes her duck to the vet. He says, “Sorry, it’s dead.”
She says, “I don’t believe it.”
Vet calls in a Labrador dog. Dog sniffs the body of the duck, lowers its head dolefully, shakes it left to right and walks out. In comes a cat, licks the duck, lowered head, sad nod of head. Leaves.
Vet says, “That’ll be £1,000."
Lady says, “That’s outrageous.”
Vet responds, “It would have been £200 but you’ve got to add the lab report and the cat scan.

Brilliant, thank you there should be a joke section on dogsey for when your down!!

Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
I reckon being a vet would be good but i would cry in every sad case. ummmm lets say with my bill I would have flown to England and back for what my vet bill is worth plus about 5nights accomodation in on going needs for him. Thats all I am saying on that bill. the only one who knows the real cost is my O/H as he understands I put my dogs before my money, but my family and friends would go off their heads if they knew the truth hope that cheers you up a bit as now I am depressed
I'm sorry but thanks my OH is the same i have a pic of us eleven years ago when we first met and he is sat on the bed with 4 dogs around him! i think he knew from the begining it was me and the dogs!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by gsdgirl:-) View Post
Brilliant, thank you there should be a joke section on dogsey for when your down!!

There is (Right at the bottom under Miscellaneous) but I thought I'd post it on your thread just to make you smile

i think he knew from the begining it was me and the dogs!
A true case of 'Love me love my dogs'
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-09-2009, 08:40 PM
and i'd have never known if it wasn't for you Thankyou!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3