Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 10:21 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 19th November, 2020

Good morning all. Still having problems with my Tesco site and it is a week now it has been like it. Hope Brenda's move went ok and you are all ok too.

Have a good day, stay safe and well, your four legged friends too. God Bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-11-2020, 11:16 AM
'morning Moyra and everyone

It's going to be cold today but so far looking good.

Moyra - Again no rental places in our local paper 'property supplement' on Friday. Lots of houses for sale at 1 million and above so someone must have some money

Also Moyra I read that the Post Office has now finally agreed that there was something wrong with the software that some sub Post Masters had to use. You once ran a sub Post Office I believe, hope you were not involved in all that.

Brenda will be unpacking boxes now I guess.

Have a good day all, see you soon
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Good morning Moyra, Harvey and all who follow

Lovely morning here sunny with a light breeze and not too cold. Have again been leaf clearing and getting the greenhouse ready for winter. Bubble rap over a frame to help with keeping the cold of the over wintering plants

Hope all is going well for Brenda

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 12:38 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely sunny day after a rainy start so enjoyed our walk.

Gary has had a notice asking all residents to stay inside their flats unless urgent and if they need to talk to staff, to pull the emergency cord in their flats. Scary stuff.

His old flat when back up for sale on Rightmove again yesterday, but with the virus as it is, I'm guessing we have a long wait before we get another buyer.

Tom Tom has now been reset fully and he's behaved himself this morning so that's one problem out the way . He has a woman's voice though. I wonder if he's one of those thoroughly modern men that can't decide which way he swings
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Harvey, I know its all large houses now on the market. All the rentals are quickly snapped up. All the properties they keep sending me details of are way out of my income bracket. Didn't have computer assistance in my sub post office. Would have made life easier. Have a good day, I think Amber is going to be joining Bruno soon. The PDSA are sending me something to give her when she cries at night. Its difficult to know why she is crying because she does not seem to be in any pain. Sometimes its just to go out for a wee and then she settles down.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, I know its all large houses now on the market. All the rentals are quickly snapped up. All the properties they keep sending me details of are way out of my income bracket. Didn't have computer assistance in my sub post office. Would have made life easier. Have a good day, I think Amber is going to be joining Bruno soon. The PDSA are sending me something to give her when she cries at night. Its difficult to know why she is crying because she does not seem to be in any pain. Sometimes its just to go out for a wee and then she settles down.
Do you think its a habit she has gotten into ie if she cries she gets attention.
However as she gets older like me suspect she needs a wee more frequently. LOL

Wonder what they will send I assume they have seen her at some point to know?She is onl middle aged is she not?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Moyra and everyone

It's going to be cold today but so far looking good.

Moyra - Again no rental places in our local paper 'property supplement' on Friday. Lots of houses for sale at 1 million and above so someone must have some money

Also Moyra I read that the Post Office has now finally agreed that there was something wrong with the software that some sub Post Masters had to use. You once ran a sub Post Office I believe, hope you were not involved in all that.

Brenda will be unpacking boxes now I guess.

Have a good day all, see you soon

Yes been following that somewhat interesting information eh after they have ruined lives.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Harvey and all who follow

Lovely morning here sunny with a light breeze and not too cold. Have again been leaf clearing and getting the greenhouse ready for winter. Bubble rap over a frame to help with keeping the cold of the over wintering plants

Hope all is going well for Brenda

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Bubble wrap is a brilliant invention
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Lovely sunny day after a rainy start so enjoyed our walk.

Gary has had a notice asking all residents to stay inside their flats unless urgent and if they need to talk to staff, to pull the emergency cord in their flats. Scary stuff.

His old flat when back up for sale on Rightmove again yesterday, but with the virus as it is, I'm guessing we have a long wait before we get another buyer.

Tom Tom has now been reset fully and he's behaved himself this morning so that's one problem out the way . He has a woman's voice though. I wonder if he's one of those thoroughly modern men that can't decide which way he swings

Scary times, glad this has come after Gary has settled into the flat. So hopefully not to disruptive
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2020, 06:26 PM
I would be asking them to run blood tests before prescribing anything, our cat started crying at night and it was his thyroid, my old dog started it and it was dementia.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >