Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:22 PM

See - I can be 'cuddly'

Bella choosing a rare moment to 'sit on me'.

My bum was on the edge of a rocking chair and I'd just plonked my feet on another chair when she decided to leap up and lie on my knees and legs which were suspended in mid air between the two chairs! VERY uncomfortable for me (my back is hurting today and I'd arranged it all just right so I could 'move about a bit') fortunately it was a short lived moment of 'togetherness' she had in mind!

Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Awwww her face to me says "pooooooh cheese"

Lol only joking, Bella is a beauty who obviously loves her Mum.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:26 PM
That little Miss worships the ground you're lovely painted toes walk on
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:36 PM
lol Nippy! Yes just after I took this on my phone I am sure I heard her growl GORGONZOLA!

Eileen when my back is better I will be able to remove that well worn nail polish from my toenails. I think it's still there from the pedicure I had for the wedding 6 weeks ago! Such a slattern!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
lol Nippy! Yes just after I took this on my phone I am sure I heard her growl GORGONZOLA!

Eileen when my back is better I will be able to remove that well worn nail polish from my toenails. I think it's still there from the pedicure I had for the wedding 6 weeks ago! Such a slattern!
Thankfully my youngest is all into nail polish at the mo and I never have to paint my own.She does a great foot massage too
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Thankfully my youngest is all into nail polish at the mo and I never have to paint my own.She does a great foot massage too
Jen does the whole pedicure thing for me too when she is here. Sadly last month we didn't even have one day together on our own. Well - sad for my feet!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Aw Bella is loving being on your legs! Can just imagine though that it must have been sore on you!

Bella has such a lovely expression on her face - just love those eyes, you could swim in them :

Hugs to Bella from me and Loki xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Pretty Bella.
Do you think she knew you were in discomfort so chose her moment.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw Bella is loving being on your legs! Can just imagine though that it must have been sore on you!

Bella has such a lovely expression on her face - just love those eyes, you could swim in them :

Hugs to Bella from me and Loki xx
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Pretty Bella.
Do you think she knew you were in discomfort so chose her moment.
Well Lynn, it was like this, I carefully oh so carefully dragged that rocker through from back verandah on a rug so it moved easier. Draped a blanket over it cos the cushions are a bit rough. Went and got a little side table for ashtray, phone and drink. Then dragged over one of the verandah chairs for my feet and got into a position so I could just make the glider move a bit back and forth to keep my back moving.

Sat down and got myself just right when SHE LEAPT UP THERE! And immediately turned and gave me that look (that 'I can sit here can't I?' look lol! She might only weigh 4 or 5 kg but she felt REALLY heavy on my knees in mid air! I only had to move the rocker a millimetre or two for her to jump down and booger off!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2013, 08:34 PM
She is gorgeous and please stop saying she is not cuddly
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >