Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 03:49 PM
Both Tonks and Remus would love that.
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2013, 03:53 PM
We had a similar if not worse walk today, so I can sympathise.

Today Jasper had a poop, I picked that up and binned it. Turned around and there was Jasper squatting with a dangler swinging from a piece of grass. Another trip to the dog bin.
Further along noticed he was still walking funny and swinging around looking at his bottom, there was a huge piece of grass still dangling! I nearly took him into the bushes to remove this one, as there was a man approaching with 2 dogs
Next he was sniffing, suddenly dropped his ball, and decided to nibble the top off a 'Mr Whippy' shaped dog poo
He has been doing so well lately on the poo eating front

Oh and we both got wet, sunny when set off, but caught out in a very heavy shower
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Lol Malka, that looks like the Mr Whippy dog poop!
Except the one I saw wasn't on a plate..Gross.
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 04:07 PM
The joys of owning a dog.
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-09-2013, 06:46 PM
You have my sympathy TazJas. Pepe seems to have grown out of finding dog poo a delicacy but I still keep a very careful eye on him. He's the first dog I've had to do that.

No dangling grass from the bottom today (we get that quite a lot) but I am expecting half a sock any time now.

On the bright side, I did find my slipper, and this time they hadn't left it out in the garden in the rain.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Rather wish I hadn't read this lot now! Feeling very blessed that I've never owned a poo eating dog!

(Have owned a Cavvy that loved nothing better than to roll in a rotting cuttlefish on the beach - you have to go some to beat that for a vile smell)
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Ooooo sounds like Jasper is a contender too!

Neither of mine eat dog poo but Remus loves horse poo and both of them adore cat poo oh and potty poo.
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-09-2013, 07:12 AM
And don't forget sheep droppings and rabbit droppings. Going on a walk is one long picnic.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by jantet View Post
And don't forget sheep droppings and rabbit droppings. Going on a walk is one long picnic.
Ugh..thankfully they don't seem too fussed about rabbit droppings, it's the girls that we always picking them up telling me they are beautiful shiny jewels....and we never go near sheep!
Caramel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Both Tonks and Remus would love that.
Sorry to hijack the thread, but .... your dogs are called Tonks and Remus? How cool is that? I have "Mr. Weasley"

And as to not be too off topic: said Mr. Weasley is too daft to lift his leg properly and hence has to be washed after every wee - his front legs and chest are usually urine-stained and as befits a spoilt pooch he uses to sleep under my duvet, so: take a shower before bedtime, darling!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >