View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 07:20 AM
I am LOVING the Meet the Team and that photo of Tonks! lol! You must give him a title for his position in the company!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 12:40 PM
Yes we need to decide on job rolls for the dogs. Tonks possibly chief log chewer and ...errr...something about her being stable and calm. Remus....chief runner.

We noticed there was another smarty pets but its based in the states. We did some research before hand and its seems that most of my business will come from word of mouth, meeting me and being given my business card (which has the web address on), leaflets in vets etc and people seeing my sign written car...so it didn't seem so important that my name be completely individual. I'll be working in a fairly small area in and around our small town and surrounding villages. There are no other Smart related dog walkers...mrs Dolitte, mud paws, k9 capers etc....so I'm hoping that will help. No one has my colour scheme either.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Well everything went well today. Sheebie, the collie, was very sweet and they got on well. She gave little grumbles as Remus shot past her..sort of 'slow down so I can chase you!' grumbles! But they both had a blast running around a lot together.

The lady was lovely too as was her 14 year old lab. He waited in the car as loves going for a ride but is past a long walk now. He was diagnosed with nasal cancer last week so she doesn't know how long he has left. She, quite rightly, has chosen palliative care for him rather than anything invasive, until he seems uncomfortable. He still has two short walks a day.

So fingers crossed for Monday! Although I feel bad for Tonks, in a way her injury has come at the right time because now I two weeks to get Remus and Sheebie in a routine of walking together before I throw Tonks into the mix.
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Glad it all went well - I'm sure Sheebie and Remus will soon be really good friends - and Tonks too when up and running!

Sad about the old lab - hope his last days are happy and comfortable.
KYes
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'm having a great deal of trouble trying to use your 'contact us' bit on the website. So have emailed you at your hotmail eml addie shown on there. Please check your emails.

Another tip is that a hotmail email address does NOT look very professional or businesslike. In fact a lot of serious forums and websites do not allow members to sign up with Hotmail addresses.

So might be worth you using or getting an ISP based email addie for the contact or a more well respected web based one like gmail?
Gmail and hotmail have the same rep they are both web based instead of POP. I get loads clients thru my hotmail it makes no difference to anyone I have noticed
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Caramel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Fabulous car sticker and lovely homepage as well! Congratulations on the first customer - they are always special and well remembered.

I have been working as an animal photographer for nearly ten years (in Germany, not yet in UK) and I still remember my first studio shot customer which on hind sight still was the weirdest, too

Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I put smarty pants into google and I think that's where it led me
Well, if smart pants only lead you there I guess you can count yourself lucky
SCNR
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Caramel View Post
Fabulous car sticker and lovely homepage as well! Congratulations on the first customer - they are always special and well remembered.

I have been working as an animal photographer for nearly ten years (in Germany, not yet in UK) and I still remember my first studio shot customer which on hind sight still was the weirdest, too

Well, if smart pants only lead you there I guess you can count yourself lucky
SCNR

I am trying to minimise the amount of SMUT I post on the forum!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3