Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 04:26 PM
Wonderful pics of beautiful dogs. Goodness, they have a hard life don't they
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 04:27 PM
Lovely pics. I must have missed it, but who is the little'un??
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Lovely pics. I must have missed it, but who is the little'un??
sigh.... I got suckered. Fluffybland put him up for a foster home appeal. (She was taken in too - and the RSPCA) He was supposed to be 16 and a homeless sad waif whose mum had just died.
A pack of lies it turned out. Like the Bakers he turned up with cos ` that`s what he eats. `
He`s a young, very active little chap. He goes on long walks with my lot, polishes off plates of tripe and poultry necks and guards the house like a good `un.
From his behaviour, he belonged to a family with young children and has only ever been walked on a flexilead (don`t get me started on flexileads...) The evidence for this is that for 2 weeks he charged hopefully up to every mum and child combination in sight, and the fact that he has NO recall (well, he does now) and didn`t respond to the voice at all. Even his name, which I assume was a lie as well.
Anyone who wants a nice little dog, good with kids and dogs, needs to go to active person who already has dogs please let me know.
Please? I`m rapidly losing all my street-cred.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Great pics. What a lovely day out your gang had. Loved Daisy with her mini milk!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Awww looks like a fab walk you had... Never been down to Leigh! Will have to join you sometime down there.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
Awww looks like a fab walk you had... Never been down to Leigh! Will have to join you sometime down there.
We`ll have a wander some day, shall we? Let me know when you`re free?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Great photos hun, looks a great place. One day Razzle may just want to venture forth......he's lovely bless him xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
sigh.... I got suckered. Fluffybland put him up for a foster home appeal. He was supposed to be 16 and a homeless sad waif whose mum had just died.
A pack of lies it turned out. Like the Bakers he turned up with cos ` that`s what he eats. `
He`s a young, very active little chap. He goes on long walks with my lot, polishes off plates of tripe and poultry necks and guards the house like a good `un.
From his behaviour, he belonged to a family with young children and has only ever been walked on a flexilead (don`t get me started on flexileads...) The evidence for this is that for 2 weeks he charged hopefully up to every mum and child combination in sight, and the fact that he has NO recall (well, he does now) and didn`t respond to the voice at all. Even his name, which I assume was a lie as well.
Anyone who wants a nice little dog, good with kids and dogs, needs to go to active person who already has dogs please let me know.
Please? I`m rapidly losing all my street-cred.
awwwwwwww he is so sweet xxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >