View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lupus
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Just had to come and give big hugs as i know how horrible it is to see two dogs you love fighting. I really hope you can sort this, its just a shame we never managed to with our boys, and as with yours they get on fine usually but the fights just came out of the blue...and of course they haven't stopped, as some one else said just bad chemistry, but i'm hoping jazz and keira can sort out their differences, the problem with big dogs is they can do so much more damage..its horrible

big hugs xxxxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Many years ago I shared a house with my sister for a while. I had a GSD bitch and she had a Spinone bitch. A few days after she moved in, the dogs had a fight, where both were injured. We kept them separately whenever we weren't there for a while, and they just got over it and never had another fight again - so it CAN work.

I hope you can sort something out, so you can keep both dogs.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Just read this and hope things are going smoothly for you now. Why is it always us females that cause the trouble??
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 09:21 PM
As we have only had Jazz 4 weeks have decided to put her on the rehoming list until I find the home I will be happy with. Only been 4 weeks but boy they suck you in.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by kcjack View Post
As we have only had Jazz 4 weeks have decided to put her on the rehoming list until I find the home I will be happy with. Only been 4 weeks but boy they suck you in.
I feel for you hun (((((((hugs)))))))
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2009, 09:31 PM
I watched my springer and my Lab tear each other to bits for 7 years and my hubby for 1st time ever has voiced an opinion (bless him he never does I pick all dogs and fosters)andwants Kieras put 1st and ashe said we have had fosters a lot longer than 4 weeks.
I know he is right but loved that dog from minute I saw her.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4