View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SamRottLabb
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2009, 10:41 AM
There were only four of them in Narla's (Rottie) litter - two girls and two boys. Narla was the smallest of them all though so I suppose you could say she was the runt.

She has an overshot jaw which resulted in her having her two bottom main fangs removed (both puppy set and adult set) as they were embeded in the roof of her mouth. She has a heart murmer (which touch wood hasn't affected her so far) and has skin conditions so you could say she possibly was the runt of the litter and as a result is like she is.

But having said that she has a perfect temprement and is a fantastic gorgeous girl and don't regret picking her one bit! In fact i'm glad I picked her as the vet said I don't think alot of people would of gone through what i did with her.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Misha, Mum's beardie/spaniel mix was the runt, but her personality more than made up for her size, and she was the friendliest, happiest pup you ever met. She was so sweet.

She lived until she was 14 too, went to the bridge a couple of years ago.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3