Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2020, 07:02 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 2nd July, 2020

Good morning all, Hope you and your four legged friends are all well and happy. Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Cloudy here but no rain forecast till this evening. Hope you all have a good day. Life trundles on.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you both have a good day

Pleased Gary is happy in his new flat Chris and that you now have internet connection. Barry is the same if something doesn't go right then he blames everyone else for it -men! (not all I hasten to add)

Raining hard when I got up but by the time I had cleaned everything up in the kitchen that the two men in the house had used late last night and had breakfast it had stopped. Looks like a showery day though.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2020, 09:11 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all to follow.
Sunny then cloudy here here today warmer than it has been the last few days.
Should get quilt cover and towels dry on my conventional line Gorden nearly done drilling don through the patio, looks like it was a big slab of concrete laid over the years then the patio on top.
Oooh Sue what a nightmare getting up to that. When Gorden offers to do tea it's nice but he never tidies behind himself. I am a clear as I go person so it frustrates me.

Sorry the people who viewed yesterday weren't interested brenda. There is someone out there just not ready yet. Very frustrating though.
griff hope mum is doing ok.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Fingers crossed two viewings for this afternoon. Suns out so hope it stays out till they've gone just after 4.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2020, 11:00 AM
Good morning Lynn. Hope Gorden manages to break through the concrete and your line is soon infuse.

Fingers crossed for you this afternoon Brenda

Ben out to collect a lens that Brry was having repaired and whilst out popped into Jolleys that is near there and topped her ladyships raw food rations so she is ok for some time now. Oh and managed to get an appointment at the hairdresser at the end of the month so not too long too long to wait now,
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Good luck brenda.
Didn't get washing out it rained by the time I had received bird food delivery and groomed Dillon it chucked it down.
Stopped now so contemplating whether to try or not.
Well done on the hair appointment Sue.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Good afternoon all.

Good luck this afternoon with the viewings, Brenda. I really hope they go well for you and you get a taker. Everything crossed.

Gary's DVD recorder has bitten the dust so will take him mine up tomorrow. The only ones you can buy now are the refurbished ones and as we never use ours, it makes sense to give him ours rather than trust to luck.

His new bedding arrives tomorrow and so after the bed is remade with the new stuff, the video recorder put in place and show him how it works (different to his old one) and the camera man has been and done his stuff, we should be finished thank heavens
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2020, 08:28 PM
google/internet mucking about and I lost all my passwords on all sites.
Others have reported similar elsewhere
no anitvirus or malware problems I have my computer covered for that