Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 05:45 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 29th June, 2020

Good Morning all, I hope you and your four legged friends are all well and happy. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 08:26 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Lovely to see you pop in Harvey and hope you are all keeping well

Hope viewing goes well Brenda.

Managed to get out with Teazle before it started to rain and since then it has been showery. Nothing planned.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2020, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Very blustery here today, either to hot to wet or to windy why can we just not have some nice calm warm Summer days ?

Pottering today and Gorden working and hopefully finishing off erecting my whirly line.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 09:52 AM
Sadly viewer cancelled.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Oh no brenda that's annoying.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 11:34 AM
Afternoon all.

Still washing machine less the spare part I needed was not the belt but the flywheel apparently so ordered that and a new nut as not reusable. The flywheel was out of stock so waiting. Oh well have ordered Gert a bag of food online and received a letter for tax refund so applied online and now waiting. Not in work today so been out with Gert and back home cold out actually but not complaining given being as I was unable to sleep with the heat last week. No plans.

Moyra Have a good day, is Steve back at work my good friend is on furlough now till 1st Nov and they are asking for voluntary redundancies.

Sue I am with you with the nothing to do.

Lynn If Gorden was trying to put a whirly gig up here he would be on the way to Oz really windy. With you regarding weather too just a normal day.

Brenda Have they rearranged the viewing if not sorry to hear that.

Losos Lovely to see you pop on always enjoy your posts.

Chris Hope you are all getting through the move and all is going smoothly.

Griff Update on anything forthcoming?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Have another different one now tomorrow. Windy and grey here. Waiting for neighbours to come on Tele. have a good afternoon peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2020, 12:31 PM
Fingers crossed for tomorrow brenda.

Kazz Gorden is drilling a hole in a patio slab he has done most of it, thenn has to put a green contraption in the ground for the spike it has a cap on it so if the line is taken out you can close the cap. Then Dillon cannot do any damage neither can we. Mostly for Dillon's safety though.
Extremely windy here to so good job maybe he is tucked up in the cabin working.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 06:31 PM
Kazz Steve and I are still isolating but I did go out today for the first time in Nearly four months. I took Amber for a walk over the green she was so excited when I put her collar on! I think we both enjoyed the walk. Chaos reigns everywhere fish tanks and lumps of wood you can not move in my lounge or his bedroom. He now has five fish tanks he is setting up to breed these little coloured shrimps which he hopes to sell. I have given up fighting it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2020, 07:12 PM
Where to begin kazz! The hospital prescribed mum the wrong antibiotics which she took for a week, others prescribed instead of those today.
Next door are renting the house out...cheeky s*ds have listed parking at the rear...they own no land out the back!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >