Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Awwww griff. I hope mum sorts herself out soon for the sake of your sanity.
Calmed down a bit now regards the shopping, I will make light of it tomorrow he couldn't stand to long he has arthritis in his hips and needs injections every 6 months. Plus like me he cannot be to long away form a loo for needing a pee.
I will say to him I wouldn't want him peeing his pants now he's big boy. That went through my head and I can hear Gill's laugh because we would be talking about all this over the phone. Miss her so much.
I will do my shopping online if I can begin now to get delivery dates and that only leaves their shopping to get, so hard
when shopping for two or three more people.
Either way I would have to drop it over. What he does not know will not hurt him.

Edited to add my brothers especially Michael the eldest always the golden boy/s and did very little but always waded in with their opinion and what I should be doing and not doing.
Lynn this is sneaky but a good sneaky do their shopping online have it delivered to yours then drop it over
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Hectic and frustrating day again today. Gary is moving on Wednesday. The removal firm are charge £795 which is daylight robbery, but at least it will get done.

Every 3 steps forward though seems like we take 2 steps back. You just think you've sorted something, then it all changes and yet more sorting to do.

Kelly, if mum wants ice cream, encourage her to have it. It might kick start her appetite. Get her involved. If she says your coffee is bad, take it to her and ask her to show you what to do. It's how I have to work Gary to eat and also to build up his self esteem. It might just work with your mum too
Great news on the removal front. So looking in hindsight this time next week he will be in.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Have finished painting the brick shed door, all black door and framework and today fitted the new locks and shed door shuts beautifully. Also nice and firm when locked. Today have refitted the trim on the summer house and on the roof . Its now white with black trim and will paint the double doors this week as well. The add the new lock and sorted. Been the skip and got rid of all the rubbish in the garden and the broken plastic storage box. Yeah
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2020, 09:22 PM
I will ask dad to tell the nurse.
Her food thing isn't a lack of appetite from illness....it's been going on since she was 6 months old, it's an eating disorder...I have just had enough now and refuse to pander to her.
Chris... that is an awful lot of money, my neighbour had a man and van...and his partner come up from Bristol with her daughter's furniture and it cost her just shy of £200. I guess at least when it's done... it's done
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2020, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
I will ask dad to tell the nurse.
Her food thing isn't a lack of appetite from illness....it's been going on since she was 6 months old, it's an eating disorder...I have just had enough now and refuse to pander to her.
Chris... that is an awful lot of money, my neighbour had a man and van...and his partner come up from Bristol with her daughter's furniture and it cost her just shy of £200. I guess at least when it's done... it's done
Griff you need I think to step away for a while; its gets frustrating when you are the one at home trying to sort everything when you know you are stuck there.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-06-2020, 11:18 AM
Hello everyone

Griff - I hope the nurse will be able to help your Mum when she comes this afternoon. Please keep us posted on developments. Once again it's clear you are under great pressure, as we've all said, you need to get upstairs or out of the house when Mum is not responding.

Looks like a very warm day today, Bruno is lying by my chair, as soon as we put the big fan on he came in and is now sleeping, feeling his coat he is not hot at all
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3