Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 07:08 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 14th June, 2020

Good morning everyone, have a good day both you and your dogs and stay safe and well.

Kelly hope things have been sorted out for your Mum. Lynn, hope Dillon is much better this morning.

God bless all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 07:46 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you can get some satisfaction from PALS Kelly and that mum is soon able to come home. I dont understand sending her to a care home when she needs to be in hospital. Not good care from the hospital at all in my opinion.

Also you dont need water pouring down your walls from next door another thing to put on the list of wrong doings.

Hi Brenda hope you are keeping well.

Good luck with the sorting of Garys things and persuading him to part with stuff he never wears Chris. Hope Dave is now feeling a lot better.

Hope all is well in your part of the country Harvey

Lovely day here so have washed some towels. Teazle walked, veg done for lunch and some macaroni cheese made and in the freezer. Now waiting for Ben to come home and feed him yesterday's dinner

Hope all are well

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-06-2020, 08:05 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Pleasant day with some cloud and not so hot as yesterday.

Dillon seems a lot better today so far thank you. He slept well and we have had not had any whimpering as of yet so fingers crossed the tablets have helped another vet visit avoided hopefully till we can take him to be looked at
We know his legs are giving up but of we can keep him going slowly but steadily for another year or two or 3 even we will take any medication thrown at us as long as he can have a quality of life still.
We haven't walked him today I had thought about resting him today and his breeder advised to keep him home at least today to let the tablets stat doing their work.
If we get through today with no issues then we may walk him tomorrow as he is sulking as his routine is changed.

griff good luck in getting a positive response regards your email. That's bad water down your walls from next doors bodge jobs.
Chris hope you can convince Gary to give some of his coats and hats away.
Sue my word you put me to shame all you have done so far.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 08:38 AM
Good Morning everyone.

Fantastic storm totally agree with you up late this morning no idea why had boiled eggs and toast now just getting ready to take Gert out ran out of black paint yesterday so got to get another tin to finish the newly roofed (by me) summer house trim and fascia boards. Going black as the summer house is white.

Griff I still say report the theft to the police, with lockdown and the virus there has to be a list of people who have been into the room?

To everyone catch up later the dogs calls before the rain
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-06-2020, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
with lockdown and the virus there has to be a list of people who have been into the room?

Yes Kazz, it should be fairly simple to list all the people who have been into the room. What is sad is that it must have been hosptal staff since no visiters allowed for past ten weeks.

Lynn - I'm pleased that the painkillers seems to have worked. With dear old Casey at the end nothing worked

Sue - Headache gone thank you, a couple of Paracetamol usually does the trick, only slight worry is that I've been getting headaches about once or twice a month recently.

Lovely warm day today, have done a little in the garden and now going to have a rest and some lunch, bye for now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Deffo staff as the other ladies in her ward couldn't get out of bed unaided
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Deffo staff as the other ladies in her ward couldn't get out of bed unaided
Report to the police.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 01:27 PM
Losos

Ouch on the headaches glad the paracetamol work for you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Well been out dog happy me happy and lunch cooking decided on a "fruity" chicken curry not made it for a while but thought Yeah.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2020, 05:22 PM
Good afternoon all

A day of measuring and ordering for us today but thankfully it's now all done. Waiting for quotes for assembling the flat pack stuff then we should have a better idea of when he can move in.

It sounds like teazle and dillon are doing better now. Long may that continue
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >