Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 07:34 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 11th June 2020

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay safe and well, your four legged friends too. God bless.

How is your mum, Kelly, hope she is improving.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2020, 07:55 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all to follow.
I see Moyra and Sue both posted.

Very wet here thankfully we missed the next downpour that came along, had Dillon is his coat to.

griff hoping mum does better in the rehab centre.
Sue hope the washing goes well you never seem to stop.

We have sent Michael and Maca a puppy parcel for their little Dachshund puppy they took home Sunday. His name is charlie and he is so cute. the parcel will arrive today. Did it through Amazon cost £8 and I am tracking where it is. We are going to do the same for their Christmas bits because unlike Royal who only delivered 3 out 4 parcels not last year but the year before that cost £10 each to send we know the bits will get delivered safely.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 12:20 PM
Sue posted

Good morning everyone

Pleased mum seems to be on the way to a good recovery. Perhaps she will use the phone whilst at rehab for friends who cannot visit. You are very thoughtful.

Hope Dave is improving Chris.

Lovely day here today so have just hung some washing out. With Ben throwing clothes at me nearly every day (not really I have to find them in his room) there was enough for today and tomorrow!

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay safe and well, your four legged friends too. God bless.

How is your mum, Kelly, hope she is improving.
Good Morning Moyra, you and yours stay safe and well too. I am planning on watching The series Murder In the Outback over the weekend, have sky plus'd it.. hearing rave reviews.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and Sue and all to follow.
I see Moyra and Sue both posted.

Very wet here thankfully we missed the next downpour that came along, had Dillon is his coat to.

griff hoping mum does better in the rehab centre.
Sue hope the washing goes well you never seem to stop.

We have sent Michael and Maca a puppy parcel for their little Dachshund puppy they took home Sunday. His name is charlie and he is so cute. the parcel will arrive today. Did it through Amazon cost £8 and I am tracking where it is. We are going to do the same for their Christmas bits because unlike Royal who only delivered 3 out 4 parcels not last year but the year before that cost £10 each to send we know the bits will get delivered safely.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Oh my God how lovely, my niece would be so envious she adores them her choice would be long haired. What a lovely name, that will give your lad a walking pal and dogs are great for people's mental health too. Awwwwwwwwwwwww or did I already say that LOL
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Chris - Hope Dave continues to improve.
Griff - Likewise for your Mum, I'm sure the phone will help
Moyra - Hope you are feeling better this morning

To everyone - enjoy your day. It's a bit warmer here so may get out in the garden. I still have just over a week to go on my 'lockdown'
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Sue posted

Good morning everyone

Pleased mum seems to be on the way to a good recovery. Perhaps she will use the phone whilst at rehab for friends who cannot visit. You are very thoughtful.

Hope Dave is improving Chris.

Lovely day here today so have just hung some washing out. With Ben throwing clothes at me nearly every day (not really I have to find them in his room) there was enough for today and tomorrow!

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Morning Sue. Well done on the washing front pouring down here not a chance. Your lad will have to be retrained when his wife and family arrive. Hope you have had a good day
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Well my day has been work out with Gert before it went rain crazy, also too the butchers where he quartered my chicken for me must be getting into regular mode then the greengrocers and a quick visit into Iceland so that's me done. Roast 1/4 chicken breast for dinner with all the trimmings.

Griff Glad your Mom is on a forward step.

Chris Hope Dave is on the up today. Also flat moving forward.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2020, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Chris - Hope Dave continues to improve.
Griff - Likewise for your Mum, I'm sure the phone will help
Moyra - Hope you are feeling better this morning

To everyone - enjoy your day. It's a bit warmer here so may get out in the garden. I still have just over a week to go on my 'lockdown'
Wow are you making a list of things to do during your week so each day is memorable. My birthday was lovely.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Ha ha Kazz yes you did say awwww. He is short haired and my parcel didn't end iup arriving. I think I now know why his birthday card a couple of years ago and one of the parcels didn't arrive he forgot to give the whole address.
So amazon couldn't deliver bit like here, Michael said some delivery drivers, and posties know and others are not familiar so if it isn't the whole address those not familiar have no idea where to look.
So order cancelled rebought, address now edited and we will try again.
Charlie will have to wait a few more days.
I am glad I found this out before doing some bits for Christmas.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >