Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2020, 06:24 AM

Daily Chat Tuesday 9th June

Good morning everyone

Keep the car going as long as possible Moyra it is your independence

Kelly I found when Barry was in hospital he didn't want to eat and they didn't seem to care. He came out like a skeleton.

Have you managed to sort something out with the flat Chris. Do hope Dave will now be ok for some time.

We have had a few strawberries Harvey but mine are outside so a bit behind yours . Still a lot to come hopefully

A PTO was slapped on a few oak trees round here when our houses were built in the late 1980s. but the housing estate behind and next to us no so they can cut them down as they like. A funny woman at the back of us wants to know why we dont take more off the height told her to argue with the council

Nice day today after yesterday's rain. Planning of giving the lawn a cut this afternoon so will trim round the edges this morning.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2020, 06:49 AM
Morning all. I mowed the grass yesterday Sue. Ground is very dry though so very dusty. Achoo. Had a removal of rubbish people here this morning at 7.30am taking away old things that don't work anymore. They also took a bag of old wood so that is more stuff out of the way.
Sadly no more viewings yet. Just hope it happens soon. Have seen lots of places online for rent and at very reasonable prices. So they are out there. Just hope they are still there when I need one. Have a good day all. My target today is sort out dvd's and cd's that I don't want.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2020, 06:55 AM
Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well God bless
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2020, 09:12 AM
Good morning all

Thanks sue. I can't tell you how much I want the dreaded lurgy to stay away.

I'm waiting for a reply from the flat manager to see if we can go up tomorrow to measure up. Masks and gloves at the ready lol