View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 01:47 PM
I'm not really that interested, i've got the day off so plan on taking Ted for a nice long walk in the morning. If i'm home in time for the ceremony i will probably watch that as my mum plans on watching it
buzzie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 01:51 PM

Those of us in the U.S are really excited about it. We love you Brits even the ones that are not Royal. Thought this picture rather tugs at your heart.
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 01:51 PM
I'm working but not got much interest. But I do think it's occasions like that which Britain does best. All that pomp and ceremony
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-04-2011, 02:02 PM
We will not be attebding the street party organised and we will probably pop out somewhere as we feel it is going to get a bit noisy.

We will watch the highlights but thats all. We wish them all the best and I hope she has an easier life than Diana did with regards to the press and all that goes with being a Royal.

Our youngest may be in Hyde Park Friday if the weather holds he says he is not particularly patriotic but says there will be a good atmosphere and he would like to join in if possible. I did watch Charles and Diana get married with my mum and dad and our elsdest son who was a toddler then.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 02:18 PM
I just want to see her dress but will probably watch an hour or so. OH says we will be having a long lie in bed watching it, while eating what is left of our easter eggs and bacon/sausage butties!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 02:22 PM
I want to see the dress too but we will be at Oulton Park Bike racing so most likely bikes on the TV screen and not the wedding ! The ladies may get their way if the timing is ok and does not clash with our riders being on track , I worked for the Di/Charles wedding on a gynae ward in the hospital , lots of tears and emotional patients , it is stuck in my memory forever !
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 02:25 PM
OH says we will be having a long lie in bed watching it, while eating what is left of our easter eggs and bacon/sausage butties!

I see romance is not dead.................
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
OH says we will be having a long lie in bed watching it, while eating what is left of our easter eggs and bacon/sausage butties!

I see romance is not dead.................
you still have easter eggs left ! ours are all gone !
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by cava14una View Post

I'm going to be watching with my next door neighbour and her sister. Make no apology like a bit of ceremony on occassion

In the afternoon we plan to have a "proper" afternoon tea. I'm making egg and cress sandwiches, neighbour cucumber(without crusts of course Her sister is making fruit cake eclairs scones pancakes and viennese finger biscuits and we are opening a bottle of last year's elderberry wine
Indeed not.

I shall be working and it holds little interest to me - but I am glad some people will be enjoying it
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 03:40 PM
I haven`t been invited.
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »