Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-05-2010, 03:16 PM

"Lost"

Anyone watched this last series, and if you have have you any idea what its is all about

Am about as confused now as I was in the beginning
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 03:42 PM
I was up at 5am today to watch the last ever episode and I have to say it didn't answer much for me!

I thought it was a fab episode but I still don't get it and am now wondering if that's truly what it's ment to do as in it allows you to interpret it however you want.

I'm kind of hoping there will be a summary programme released that spells it all out in plain English!
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Anyone watched this last series, and if you have have you any idea what its is all about

Am about as confused now as I was in the beginning
Couldn't agree more.

Esme and I were discussing it at silly o clock this morning!!

I would love someone to explain it to me I did like the end of it and sort of understood the last 15 mins or so but thats about it!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Big LOST fan here...

What particularly confused you about the ending? I think it was left in a way that the viewers come to their own interpretation of what happened, but basically I think they were all re united in the end after death.

There are still a lot of unsolved mysteries, but for me I was more involved with the characters than most of the 'mysteries'.

Lots of tears here this morning admittedly (), but it is one of the only programs I have watched religiously from the first episode to the last.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

24-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Big LOST fan here...

What particularly confused you about the ending? I think it was left in a way that the viewers come to their own interpretation of what happened, but basically I think they were all re united in the end after death.

There are still a lot of unsolved mysteries, but for me I was more involved with the characters than most of the 'mysteries'.

Lots of tears here this morning admittedly (), but it is one of the only programs I have watched religiously from the first episode to the last.

I got the ending , I think, the very first series I thought they where in purgatory, and it seems I was right.

I understand the meaning of the Island and the need to protect it, but its ALL the other stuff , the Darwin project, and the others and all the spin offs that have left me with no answers.

Who was the first protector of the Island, I was hoping all that was going to get explained

What about the Island being under water, whats that about too
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I got the ending , I think, the very first series I thought they where in purgatory, and it seems I was right.

I understand the meaning of the Island and the need to protect it, but its ALL the other stuff , the Darwin project, and the others and all the spin offs that have left me with no answers.

Who was the first protector of the Island, I was hoping all that was going to get explained

What about the Island being under water, whats that about too
Before Jacob?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

24-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Before Jacob?
Yep, Jacobs mother, the one who killed his real mother!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2010, 05:48 PM
I haven't stopped thinking about it all day and i've now got the urge to buy the entire collection on DVD and watch them back to back on my week off next week if the weather is going to be rubbish!

The questions that i'm still "lost" on are:

"Where did David come from - i know he's jack and juliet's son but from when?"
"Why was Jacob's brother never named - who was he?" (I might've missed something and maybe he was named)

Also, maybe we should get a Mod to add a spoiler warning to the thread title as I know some people on here are still watching previous series.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2010, 06:03 PM

"Why was Jacob's brother never named - who was he?" (I might've missed something and maybe he was named)

I'v been thinking of these and other unanswered things all day, maybe that part of the script got sucked into a black hole.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

24-05-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
I haven't stopped thinking about it all day and i've now got the urge to buy the entire collection on DVD and watch them back to back on my week off next week if the weather is going to be rubbish!

He is figment of imagination in the parallel world,

I thought that too, he was never given a name!

Also, maybe we should get a Mod to add a spoiler warning to the thread title as I know some people on here are still watching previous series.
And I bet they still get lost
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >