Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 09:45 AM

Morning Friday 8th November 2019

Morning all. Moyra where are you? Hopefully having a lie in or a nice walk in the sun with Amber. Sun is shining here and I hope it is where everyone else is. I am off to The Range this afternoon. I have a list. Makes a change from standing upright. Have a good day all. Please post as this is getting every slim on the ground. I know we all like to have a step back but just a hi would be good.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 11:09 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Yes a lot of people seem to be awol do hope they are only taking a break and will be back soon.

Lovely morning here. Teazle is at the vets as she has a couple of teeth that need to come out so a scale and polish as well and then we will have to wear sunglasses when she smiles. I clean her teeth every day but somehow one front tooth is very loose and I think she has broken one too.

Hope Steve is ok now Griff and no more panic attacks

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
a hi would be good.

Hi Brenda

I will pop back latter today, have to go and help Alena in the garden and bring in the black bin. They are starting a new collection schedule next week which will likely cause havoc
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Good afternoon all.

Aw, poor Teazle. Big hugs when she comes home from me and lots of TLC from you at a guess

Lovely morning here, but oh so wet underfoot.

I should have had a hospital appointment yesterday. Last week they sent a new appointment for week after next so I 'phoned them to see if there had been a mix up. I was told the original one had been cancelled and I'd get a letter to say so the following day. It's arrived today (8th) to tell me that the appointment for 7th November has been cancelled so please do not attend.

Gary had another fit day before yesterday so an increase in his tablets from tomorrow. Just hope he can tolerate the new amount and that they do the job
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 05:13 PM
Good afternoon

Typical isn't Chris the cancellation arrives after the day but at least you knew.

Teazle home and a few teeth lighter. Some I knew in the front were loose but they nearly fell out on their own when they started to clean them. A couple right at the back were also loose. The way she eats her food including chicken wings you wouldn't have known there was a problem it was just the one in the front that I knew was very loose so thought I would get that sorted. Good thing I did.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Evening all
Awww bless little teazle, I am sure she will feel better with her lovely shiny teeth
Chris, so sorry to hear Gary had another fit...fingers crossed the tablets help
I have been busy sorting my room out, then remembered it was my aunties birthday Monday so had to fly off to get a card!
Steve has received a letter at work today saying they are monitoring him for the next 12 months and if he is sick again, he will likely be dismissed. He has admitted that his manager said in the meeting had he been anywhere else he would have been dismissed...which is nonsense, he felt under such pressure to return to work he has stopped taking his anti depressants as he was worried sick he would lose his job and then his house. I am absolutely raging, it's taken me so long to get him to get some help and some jumped up bus driver with a god complex has undone it!!! I really dread to think what's going to happen to him, I don't have enough money to be able to pay in for his bills so he could take a lower wage and just tell them to stuff their job, it's so hard to watch him struggle but knowing that with support from work he would be o.k
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2019, 06:47 PM
Afternoon long gone been time poor
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Is Steve in a union at all Kelly? If so, that's the first port of call. If not, tell him to give ACAS a ring and ask for advice. They were always pretty good in the past so it might give him a few pointers on what his rights are.

Glad Teazle is home now. As you say, it's a good thing she was booked in. Nothing worse than teeth problems. Bless her, her mouth is going to be tender for the next few days so she'll need a lot of pampering
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Aw Kazz hope you are ok now. Someone elses turn for Saturday. Have a great day al.l Sun is shining.