View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2008, 01:22 PM

Garden work, escaping dogs and kids best friends.

I finally decided to "dog proof" the front and side gardens, one as the lawns have almost recovered form Storm and Jake abuse and builders abuse and 2 it will give the dogs extra room to play.

So yesterday afternoon it was finished, the dogs were let out and went exploring, well Jake didnt, it was nothing new to him so stayed in the back on his blanket. Star and Skye are running around sniffing and doing all dog stuff then Star finds one hole out that I had missed, I called him he came so the hole got plugged(temporary) they then go off playing around and no more holes to be found, wrong.

I was looking at some pictures on the camera and look up to see Skyes **** disappear thourgh the hedge and Star on the other side, I call them back and both faces appear at the hole looking in, they either found it difficult to go back in that way or the real most likely reason the nextdoor neighbour and her friends on the front with a football more interesting The kids though found it brilliant have two doppy dogs as playmates.

Well anyways I went got them and back they went it until I can plug the new hole, but that wont be until it cools a little.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
dogs eh? they always find the bit (smallest hole) we missed!!! ours did that when we were doing our garden
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 07:27 PM
A lab can find any escape route
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
I sympathise here with you, Dingo does the same thing. I swear he's got a set of wire cutters tucked away somewhere.

Heidi
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I knew when I did it and it "looked" right the only way to test would be the dog test as Storm was an expert and sure enough I was right.
myshell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2008, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
I swear he's got a set of wire cutters tucked away somewhere.
Heidi