Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 07:00 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 8th August.

Morning all, thought it was going to be fresher today, well not yet!

Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Well the shed is nearly gone. Cost an arm and a leg to have it all removed but they do all the heaving and removing. So now just have to wait for the new one to come. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all to follow.

Bit cooler here today thank goodness. Not a lot but every little helps.
I was unwell yesterday goodness knows what this is that Goren and I picked up first the cough and for me almost losing my voice then Gorden with a sickness bug. I thought I had missed that until yesterday afternoon. Was meant to be going to Essex to see a friend today pop some bits on the graves and call in at Peters on the way back to pick up some bits of Gills and mums. Had to cancel.
Feeling bit more human today but totally washed out.

griff sorry your meal was a let down and then the dog problem. Also what a nightmare about the buses. Glad you got home safe though.
brenda sounds like the shed removal was worth the money.
Harvey poor Casey. Hope he is feeling better today such a worry.

Hope everyone and all four legged fiends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda, Lynn and all who follow

Sorry you are still feeling unwell Lynn hope you soon return to normal. Pity you had to cancel your trip to Essex but hopefully not for long.

Hope the new shed will soon arrive Brenda.

Hope Casey is feeling a lot better today Harvey and fingers crossed at the vets when you go.

Fence looks lovely Griff.

Had rain overnight so a bit cooler this morning. Two loads of washing out and Teazle walked. Barry has now realised that what he proposed will not work (did tell him but what do I know).

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Moyra, hope you do o.k today in the heat
Brenda, sometimes it's easier to pay the higher price of getting stuff removed than having to deal with it yourself, dad was going to do the fences himself but I convinced him it was better to get a pro in..and I was right!
Oh no Lynn, really hope whatever you have passes soon
Thanks Sue, I am very pleased with it,mum showed her workmates and all said what a beautiful colour it is
New rattan furniture set getting delivered today, not until late afternoon so by that point I will be wanting to lie down, never mind... will look lovely on the new patio.... when it gets done lol
Steve's got his podiatrist appt now, hope he gets on o.k
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 09:58 AM
Yep they did everything and swept up after themselves. Always good workmen. Hard to find these days. And to top it off my neighbour has put up a replacement fence panel to stop anything getting in. The shed had been used as a part of the fence line. So when it went there was a huge gap. Now there isn't. Yeh!! Now just a waiting game for the new shed to be put in place.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Harvey, hope all goes well with Casey at the vets today.

Griff, have you taken your chemo medication today.

Lynn, hope you and Gorden soon feel better again.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Brilliant news Brenda
Moyra, yes I have taken my chemo, just come back to bed for a little lie down.. basically watch red rock snuggled up in bed lol
Steve has another 4weeks off, the podiatrist said there's no way he can go back to work the way he is
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 01:01 PM
Good afternoon all.

A little cooler today thank heavens.

An 'interesting' morning here. When Gary goes with us to town, he has half and hour on his own to look around the shops then meets us at McDs for a drink. Unfortunately, he had a fit while in a shop and an ambulance was called. Obviously, we had started to worry and out of desperation rang his 'phone. The ambulance man answered and I went to collect him. They were having quite a tussle with both his confusion and his lack of communication. We've got him home and he's now resting with, fortunately, no after-effects.

It's a dreadful disease with no easy fixes or answers. One thing's for sure, he'll stay with us in future, but it's something I really didn't want to have to do
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Oh dear Chris, the really is a shame, when I first got diagnosed I wore a bracelet thing that was a usb and it held all my details, medication and contacts for mum and dad
https://www.tauntonleisure.com/emerg...yABEgI6ZPD_BwE
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >