View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Lynn, people just seem to be concerned with themselves now, not with what's right or the correct way to behave....you are most likely right on both scores!
Sue, you are busy as always!
Steve has started painting the kitchen cabinets, he is doing the primer at the moment, he has some lovely tiles that I chose and he just needs to decide on the colour for the walls
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 04:03 PM
Lynn you just have not seen the right one yet.....................
you will
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Aw Lynn I think you are going to have to do what you said and wait until later in the year. Just had a lovely pic sent through from my daughter all gowned up for the Uni graduations yesterday. She works at the Uni and is allowed to wear them as she graduated a few years ago. She helps at the ceremonies when they are on and then works during the week there. Very hot here and Tyto doesn't like it. Puffs when he moves. Now laying down again and resting.
Hope you all keep cool. Have a good day everyone.
How lovely one for the album as my Mom used to say. I think Gert is with Tyto.....on not being a heat dog.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

A very quiet day for us today. OH was so ill last night I was on the verge of getting an ambulance. He was burning up, his oxygen levels had dropped dramatically and his pulse rate was going crazy. He is a lot better this morning, but it was a scary, scary night.

Yesterday morning, I took Gary to a new cafe in the village because Dave didn't feel up to going to town. It's very posh. Il Gusto so obviously Italian. However, the breakfast was beautiful and at £3.20 a very good price so a nice little find.

Nothing worse than sleepless nights, Moyra. I hope you do better tonight
Bloody hell that sounds scary ............hope all is better today and well done on finding a new cafe every cloud has a silver linning..
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning...deags went to the loo..I am happy!!
Today my brother is 40!!!
Whoop whoop
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning everyone

Hope your husband is feeling a lot better today. Good that you have found another nice place for breakfast.

Sorry you had a bad night Moyra perhaps you will be able to rest a bit today

Well done Deags you must be pleased Griff.

Hope viewing goes well Lynn and that Gorden is soon feeling better. As the people buying yours really like it perhaps they could hold on a bit longer until you find what you want.

Hope Tyto finds a nice comfortable spot to laze in.

Out again early. Combed Teazle through, she really needs stripping but not quite ready so will just have to hold off a bit longer before doing it. Washing out now dried and ironed. Meat in slow cooker for meat pies which I will make on Sunday. Nothing else planned.

Hope all are keeping ell

Have a god day and stay safe.
Sue your posts always make me feel you are living the ideal life I mean no disrespect by saying at just happy and contented.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 04:18 PM
Good afternoon all.

OH is so much better today. A little washed out, but thankfully no worse for wear.

Stayed in today. OH not fit enough to go out. Gary not bothered and it won't do Rosie any harm as it's very hot today.

Had the new clock delivery for Gary. Of course, it's a different jack on the vibrator pad so now have to wait for exactly what it is before we can get a new extension for it. Life is never simple.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Evening everyone. Glad to hear OH is feeling better Chris.
Happy birthday to your brother griff. Hope the painting is coming along well.

We went to see this today bit small but we can make it work and enough money in the pot to put a nice conservatory on. Offer accepted.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-74779046.html
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2018, 05:32 PM
I REALLY like that Lynn, I think with different colours it will seem much brighter and larger, the garden is lovely
He has done well with the cabinets, he has put the undercoat on and they look so much nicer already
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Thanks griff we have made a start.

I painted kitchen cupboards once never again I get bored so quickly.

We discovered the post office and a little shop plus post box are 3 doors away we popped in to get an ice cream lovely lady I felt right at home.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >